Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Take the insole out and see if the snitching is white or black
My authentic black pair has white stitching. This isn't really the best way to determine if they're real or not. A better way would be to look at the spacing of the stitching, and the angle in which its stitched. 

My authentic black pair has white stitching. This isn't really the best way to determine if they're real or not. A better way would be to look at the spacing of the stitching, and the angle in which its stitched. 
Both are wrong. Stitching under an insole is not a way to tell real vs fake. Again this has been many times before. You have to look at the whole shoe. The fakes aren't that hard to tell..

Am I the only one without the cardboard insert in the shoes?
Mine (whites) passed LC and it seems 100, but didn't have the cardboard inserts... Just wondering ...

Flightclub got the blacks priced a hundred dollars over the camos & I still haven't worn my black pair yet.. Putting this fit together but they'll be undsd by Christmas hopefully

Flightclub got the blacks priced a hundred dollars over the camos & I still haven't worn my black pair yet.. Putting this fit together but they'll be undsd by Christmas hopefully
Word, I'm waiting for nice weather to break my pair out. Maybe Tuesday, but  have a Lab to worry about, labs can get messy lol

I'm thinking of trading my white pair (sz 10) for a camo pair hmmmmm... 

Is it a fair trade? Or will one have to add? 

Back
Top Bottom