Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Looks legit . U should hve him take a picture of the shoes with his name and date . U never know if it is his picture or not

with whats given, they look good to me.
i have same pair and size from supreme if you need any comparison shots on receipt, box, or shoes just let me know.
Thanks, man. I'll do some more research on fakes before I meet up. Do you think it would be a good idea to take my camo pair from Supreme to compare?

Alright, fellas. I found a pair of white in 10.5 for $400 local meet-up. Can y'all help me with the legit check? They look legit to me, but I just want to make sure. These are the pics he had listed, but I can request more. Thanks.

They look good.  Congrats, decent price!

Last edited:
People telling me the prices on these are dropping and will continue to drop. I don't think so. What do you think

man seeing all these white pairs makes me want to trade my black pair for a white lol.. seems im liking the whites alot more now

I can't stand some ppl on CL. My ad for my blacks clearly says no trades and a dude sends me a message saying "I know you said you not looking for trades but I got camos in a size 11.5 if you interested"

Last edited:
The cardboard insert Yes. Why is this different on my black supreme? It even doesnt fit in the shoe, have to fold it in to fit
It's probably a different insert they used at the factory. I've seen both type of inserts on shoes I've bought this year

Anyone can do a Legit test for me?

Looks good to me. My only concern is the carton paper in the shoe. See how the carton is difference between the camo and black version in the 1st pic.

Take the insole out and see if the snitching is white or black

Cooked the Camos from the EU restock this morning, now I only need the white pair and the Supreme Jordan collection is complete.

domt want to jinx it but I think I have the white pair secured, just need the black pair now to complete the Set, hopefully prices dip a bit more with people trying to move there pairs for boosts this weekend

Wish these restocked in US Wanting the Camos really bad missed out both times on Supreme and NDC [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom