Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I've been on forums with escrow services. Both parties send their items to a mod, mod verifies the contents, then sends the items back out. Maybe someone here can help you out with that if you pay them or something.
How much did it cost you?
Used to do this with trading cards. Depends on the person, but usually shipping cost + some cards/a small fee. Whatever they ask really.
another thing you can do..mutual purchase..both send invoices and both pay them..at least it has worked for me 2/2 times without any problems
Well if someone is going to scam you, they could just scam you like they would in any other common transaction (report a fake item, not received, etc.) Kinda defeats the whole purpose of going through all of these hoops.

He tried them on? How dare he. You better call him and get $200 off.
:rofl:

I really don't have a problem if he tried them on and kept em DS, but if someone walks around and creases up the leather its not DS anymore.  I asked the dude and he swears he never tried em on period.  Anyway most of the pics I've seen online show no creases, but a couple others here confirmed theirs shipped with similar creasing so I won't complain.
You're okay, man. They're going to crease the first time you wear them anyway.

Haven't been in this thread in awhile. Man I remember I talked so much junk when I first saw pics of the Camo pair. Now that I have to part with one of my pairs, I've decided to off the black pair 
laugh.gif
. Camo pair grew on me heavy and is just straight 
pimp.gif

Haven't been in this thread in awhile. Man I remember I talked so much junk when I first saw pics of the Camo pair. Now that I have to part with one of my pairs, I've decided to off the black pair 
laugh.gif
. Camo pair grew on me heavy and is just straight 
pimp.gif
Same. It looked overly loud and gaudy at first but it's honestly just like any other camo, very easy to wear and can add personality to a fit.

I got my camo for retail and wanted the whole collection.  IF they ever dip under 4, I might have to get the white and black pairs.

Hey guys, thanks for the legit check on my pair. Appreciate it!

I think I found a difinitive legit check guide for the Camo pairs (ignoring the fake_education check).

Guy on Reddit purchased the most expensive pair of replicas on the market from Tabao (same pairs they sell on Trendlockz and Perfectkickz, better than Sneakerahead) and compared them side by side to his legit pair. He lists all the differences and flaws in his post:

Direct link to album:

(Left is fake, right is legit)

Hope this helps others! The replicas are scary good but there are certain parts of the shoe that are obvious (toe box, eyelet stitching, tongue shape).
Camos all have different patterns right? Any surefire way to tell fakes? the "U" is usually cut off, yes?

The material is cotton, not canvas.
Canvas is usually composed of cotton and rarely linen on clothes, but I know what you mean as far as how it's woven and composed. Any idea of how sturdy the camos are? I'm worried that they will start to get floppy after the fibers expand.

Canvas is usually composed of cotton and rarely linen on clothes, but I know what you mean as far as how it's woven and composed. Any idea of how sturdy the camos are? I'm worried that they will start to get floppy after the fibers expand.
i think they will be ok..even converse all stars don't have any real issues

Yo, just want to let alert you guys of a dude on eBay whose scammed me and another dude on NT. 

Don't sell any kicks to a dude name Jimmy Wong on eBay. Username: juajimmwon

I sold a pair of camo 5s to this dude on eBay and claimed i sent him the wrong shoes and asked for a refund. i filed a buyers protection abuse report against him but eBay ended up siding with him smh.

Just letting y'all know so the same doesn't happen to you guys. Peace

He didnt have to send you back the "wrong shoes"?

Last edited:
fam. The issue is interior lining. Chucks have canvas interior that rips easily.
i think this happens usually to ppl not wearing socks..my personal opinion.. :smile:

got my supreme jordans today..i think they look ok..just wanted to post here for a crosscheck..thanks

The material is cotton, not canvas.
Less than 1% of the camo pairs produced have been worn, so it would be really hard for us to give you an answer.

Last edited:
with whats given, they look good to me.
i have same pair and size from supreme if you need any comparison shots on receipt, box, or shoes just let me know.

these just sold out faster than the Jordan 5. luckily i was swift enough to cawp red. gonna wear it with my camo 5s when i go to dubai and ride camels in the desert

Back
Top Bottom