Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Lol ok time to be honest....past few weeks I keep seeing this thread at the top and it's really weird cause people don't even dig 5s like that but all of a sudden sup is thrown on and people have interest up the Ying yang for them...I tried to get the camo pair but failed and I've never owned 1 piece of supreme before so it's nothing about that I just dig camo I've wore the pants many many years before this younger generation wearing it for fashion statements...anyways I saw everybody going on and on about the colors and it's just stupid how yall certain ones keep rambling about it so I said what I said...then people coming out with the salt jokes as if I can't afford a pair ...I talked a local guy down to 325 but decided that's just 2 much for shoes....I was having a little fun with PMING a few and it's crazy how they actually belive I wanted a pair from them and some of yall belive it aswell...long post sorry.
nobody who got one of your PMs thought you were serious, jus corny af

you ain have to tell us you missed out, we already knew :lol:

but thanks for the confirmation :rofl:

Lol ok time to be honest....past few weeks I keep seeing this thread at the top and it's really weird cause people don't even dig 5s like that but all of a sudden sup is thrown on and people have interest up the Ying yang for them...I tried to get the camo pair but failed and I've never owned 1 piece of supreme before so it's nothing about that I just dig camo I've wore the pants many many years before this younger generation wearing it for fashion statements...anyways I saw everybody going on and on about the colors and it's just stupid how yall certain ones keep rambling about it so I said what I said...then people coming out with the salt jokes as if I can't afford a pair ...I talked a local guy down to 325 but decided that's just 2 much for shoes....I was having a little fun with PMING a few and it's crazy how they actually belive I wanted a pair from them and some of yall belive it aswell...long post sorry.
 I  doubt you talked anyone down to $325....  It's okay   to  want the kicks but to lie to  everyone for no reason   is absurd.  No one believed  you actully wanted them when you emailed us. but to tells us your cousin wanted them  made you a liar.  You can't be trusted on anything you say.  So anything you have to say in this forum has no merit.   I like  most Jordan  4,5, and 6's  the people here liked them  or we wouldn't be here.. yet  you judged all of us talked down to all of us for liking the shoe.  Yeah  we have a few hype beast in here.  that's okay too  as long as they act accordingly.   

nobody who got one of your PMs thought you were serious, jus corny af

you ain have to tell us you missed out, we already knew :lol:

but thanks for the confirmation :rofl:
see you keep on about how I missed out. Dude I wasn't really trying like that lol. It was just a random thing...you remind me of those kids who had all the 1st edition holographics back in 99 and if u dint have they'd clown u real hard because they felt superior...

And mrz is obviously a true hypebeast look at the threads he posts in. Exactly
ooooo  you got me...   lol   sometimes yeah  i can be  other time naw...  we all can be at times.   just because i   post in other rooms  doesn't mean i own that shoe..  maybe im there becasue i like the shoe  maybe im there because i like to talk to people about that shoe.  BUT  I'm not a liar!!
wink.gif

from twitter, got DS shoes but they came shipped like this from Nike...glad he got the shoes but I know how not having the box can be for some people

see you keep on about how I missed out. Dude I wasn't really trying like that lol. It was just a random thing...you remind me of those kids who had all the 1st edition holographics back in 99 and if u dint have they'd clown u real hard because they felt superior...
No one feels superior  for having these   when others don't...  But you telling us you could have copped for $325  but didn't    is a ridiculous lie....  Unless they were fakes.   We are clowning you because you lie

What did I lie about?? Because I've been joking with you guys.
that  you could have copped for $325...  come on man  no one has  no one will....      That you don't really like these...  Again come on man   you wouldn't be here  trolling  if you didn't

He wanted 400 and stays in columbia he had nike reciept...he texted day later n said 325 tht day only tho. I'm good on em like I said from the jump...what started this was how I said some ppl are nuts and over obessive with these and the flame squad came which I wasn't thinking would but boy oh boy have I learned from this

He wanted 400 and stays in columbia he had nike reciept...he texted day later n said 325 tht day only tho. I'm good on em like I said from the jump...what started this was how I said some ppl are nuts and over obessive with these and the flame squad came which I wasn't thinking would but boy oh boy have I learned from this
it came because   you started   talking down on people  and judging them...  

And I observe good here. U see the OGS aren't coming in flaming they know the deal wi th this lame *** shoe. Yall kids take care

If they came like that from NDC then he will be getting a nice discount. If he was reselling, its a loss. If it was personal wear then hell yeah bring it on.

If they came like that from NDC then he will be getting a nice discount. If he was reselling, its a loss. If it was personal wear then hell yeah bring it on.
Yeah...  I like to have all my shoe boxes   but  if he is wearing them then  screw it.

from twitter, got DS shoes but they came shipped like this from Nike...glad he got the shoes but I know how not having the box can be for some people
Bro.... Ain't no way in HELL NDC shipped without a box. Those are straight from the backroom of a small store in the middle Beijing.

Last edited:
Bro.... Ain't no way in HELL NDC shipped without a box. Those are straight from the backroom of a small store in the middle Beijing.

Never seen that before, ever. I've seen orders come in replacement boxes with different shoe box labels, but never without a box. Also, the box doesn't even look like the ones NDC uses to ship.

Last edited:
How do ya resellers do it? I resell maybe once or twice a year. All these flakes got me heated. Do they think they're getting one over me? That must be it. Last time all I did was put my AJ Vapors up on Flight Club and ATE about a week later. Back when they were like $600+ too. 

Last edited:

I figured you were somewhere near the low country!

Back
Top Bottom