Survey about LeBron James for my marketing class...please help NT

Originally Posted by baller23348

Thanks for all of the help so far...im researching the effects of LeBron's decision...ie why so many haters...i love when teachers let you pick your own topic...always find a way to make it relavent to my interests
30t6p3b.gif
I just had to reply again.

First off you should have started with a preface of what the Decision was. Not everyone you had participate in your survey knew of the event or cared about it.

Some questions that should have been in it:
-Age (Which is something that should always be in a survey)
-Sex
-Race (see how racial background effected their view on the event)
-Did they know who LeBron James was before the Decision? (there are people who don't care about sports)
-What region of the US are they from? (People from the Midwest hold more ill will toward LeBron than people from other places in the country do)
-Did they buy LeBron products before the Decision?
-Did they buy LeBron products after the Decision?
-What didn't they like about the Decision?

I just came up with these in 5 minutes and I can go on and on for a thorough powerpoint/paper. You half-assed this survey and need to go back and do this again.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Thanks for all of the help so far...im researching the effects of LeBron's decision...ie why so many haters...i love when teachers let you pick your own topic...always find a way to make it relavent to my interests
30t6p3b.gif

First off you should have started with a preface of what the Decision was. Not everyone you had participate in your survey knew of the event or cared about it.

-Sex
-Did they know who LeBron James was before the Decision? (there are people who don't care about sports)
-What region of the US are they from? (People from the Midwest hold more ill will toward LeBron than people from other places in the country do)

I just came up with these in 5 minutes and I can go on and on for a thorough powerpoint/paper. You half-assed this survey and need to go back and do this again.
I did it, but I have to agree with this

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif

-Sex

Exactly I did the survey but there's nothing in there that puts any responses into any kind of context. Really the only thing you're going to get out of this is whether or not people like LeBron James and whether or not they dislike LeBron because he didn't sign with their favorite team. 

Damn yall I gotta give thanks for all the response got like 250...but also to Furrell..chill man I thought of all that but my teacher wanted to make it simple just to measure a few variables..thanks for the pointers tho I appreciate it...also the vid of the decision is in there for people who never saw it...I know that this +#% could be a lot better but i just got alot on plate and with this 6 week summer session I have to pack it in so Im just trying to get this project done..thanks again for the help NT fam

Back
Top Bottom