Swag Is For Boys, Class Is For Men

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

fbz_fbaa78294a476e5adcf19d12713fea99.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
pimp.gif

I agree class>swag but what I can't explain is the example pic you posted with Lebron and Wade. Other than Bron's tacky glasses both of their fits are on point, and are more class than "swag"

I saw my friend post this nonsense last week 
30t6p3b.gif

Not a fan of it but I'm always talking trash about some women that I'm still attracted to so gon head and cook
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Looks like theres a new slogan for girls to scream and throw around nonstop. Over the last week I've seen this said about 20 times, and its usually accompanied with a picture like this
Loul Deng looks like he cant wait to play Miami and d up Bosh

I think you should be able to pull off all three. I would honestly get bored with just one of the three.

Swag for when its needed.

Style when its needed.

Class all the time.

In nyc a lot of broke dudes with no jobs been throwing on cheap suits to loiter at starbucks..been going on for a year, at least. like that loser who knocked up the kardaahian. funny is that the wealthiest dudes I know dress EXTRA basic outside of work. when you have nothing to prove you just smell like money you dont have to wear tacky glasses or a $3000 suit to get girls

Originally Posted by seth k

In nyc a lot of broke dudes with no jobs been throwing on cheap suits to loiter at starbucks..been going on for a year, at least. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 is this forreal?

Originally Posted by henz0

In nyc a lot of broke dudes with no jobs been throwing on cheap suits to loiter at starbucks..been going on for a year, at least. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 is this forreal?
my cousin told me "man when i aint got a dollar in my pocket i just wear a suit, people always treat you like a millionaire even when you flat broke"

I never got the impression that people understood claiming class or swag, and actually having it are two completely different things.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 is this forreal?

yes. 20-something fraud willys too lazy to work a real job but feel insecure seeing all of their peers running around in suits making stacks. Only so long fake thugs can pretend..

%!$# is ridiculous, I rather have hypebeasts wear skinny jeans and supras, than have a bunch of dudes walkin around in H&M suits like everyone walked out of some GQ photoshoot...there is a time and place for a suit, you just can't wear a suit on a random Wednesday afternoon to grab a sandwich at subway and think you are doing it...I was just talking to my boy about this the other night, I love suiting up ad I wish i had an excuse more often to do so, unfortunately I don't, some dudes actually have jobs that require them to be in suits, these dudes can definitely take advantage of how good you look in a suit, too bad a lot of younger dudes could care less for the right fit of a suit, they just choppa suit their way through life...sad man...lol

Time and place guys, time and place...you can have grown man swag without having to wear a suit, simply wear things that fit and colors that compliment each other an you wot look like a tool.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 is this forreal?

yes. 20-something fraud willys too lazy to work a real job but feel insecure seeing all of their peers running around in suits making stacks. Only so long fake thugs can pretend..

DAT STRONG POST TO SIG RATIO

roll.gif
@ the NBA pic. LeBron's fits are better than the other 3 guys in that pic. Got some nerve to take one pic where they dress a bit down in LAL to try and look down that man's style and I usually do not defend LeBron either.

I mean c'mon Luol Deng? LUOL DENG

Anyway, as far as class and classy. I know for sure what some NTers consider it I could never rock with. Borderline immature and snobby at the same time.

Um, class has absolutely NOTHING to do with dress and has everything to do with how you carry yourself and interact with other people. I could be in a V-neck and jeans and still look "classy" as hell and still charm and manipulate my peers all the same as if I was in Ferragamo with Beluga whale leather and snow leopard socks. With that being said, let me get back to watching "Baps" with this thick *++@$*% I picked up off Crenshaw and King that has tore up tights on and a weave that smells like 5 week old taco shells cooked in dumpster water......................................................................................... ya'll be cool and stay classy now, ya hear?!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think you should be able to pull off all three. I would honestly get bored with just one of the three.

Swag for when its needed.

Style when its needed.

Class all the time.

This is basically it.
"You can pay for style, but you can't buy class."
Trust that this expression will always be true cause it will always be the difference between men and boys.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

stereotyping people in general ftl
30t6p3b.gif
This. But it takes a lot of practice to be true to the preach...
It's easy for us to stereotype because it's easier for our brain to group people/things and that's one reason why it's hard not to stereotype...

Back
Top Bottom