System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

The eagle has landed and they are even more impressive in person

do these shorts rip easily...like near the groin/private area? 
Like couple of people that I know, their basketball shorts have hole and tears around that area and I was wondering if that was normal for shorts, basketball shorts specifically.

Last edited:
do these shorts rip easily...like near the groin area? 

Like couple of people that I know, their basketball shorts have hole and tears around that area and I was wondering if that was normal for shorts, basketball shorts specifically.

I can honestly say that none of my authentic, H.E. or System of Dress shorts have ever ripped, and I have balled in all of them.

I can't find it anywhere. Want a pair of those shorts
that makes two of us, I really want the away pair. My guess is if they have released them they are at the student store on campus cus I have yet to see them anywhere online

Hopefully these new shorts are better quality than the hypers from last year :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

My Spartan logo came off after like 3 washes and the swoosh on my Trojan shorts came off :smh:

Anyone know if this seasons Cal gear is going to go on sale?
Nike didn't release any new "regular" team shorts this year from what I've seen though I don't think that many teams changed uniforms this season.  UConn and Cal changed logos so they pretty much needed new uniforms (the UConn ones only have a few tweaks but I really want to the newest alternate greys).  

Can't remember the last time Nike just skipped a year with the college game shorts.  Releasing a dozen special "Dominance" shorts or whatever they were called doesn't count lol.

I would not be surprised if Nike changed up a ton of schools next year.  The SOD era was pretty short and we've been in the HE era for four years now.  It's getting about time that Nike makes another big change.

Last edited:
It would have been nice to see new Wichita State, San Diego St, Creighton and Memphis. But really if they continue to do the hyperelite thing, I wont be buying any anyhow. I recently got some team issued Bama shorts from last season and they are the hyperelite type - just feel cheap, I dont like 'em.

It would have been nice to see new Wichita State, San Diego St, Creighton and Memphis. But really if they continue to do the hyperelite thing, I wont be buying any anyhow. I recently got some team issued Bama shorts from last season and they are the hyperelite type - just feel cheap, I dont like 'em.

I agree but some of the newer designs are straight fire.

long stretch but hoping that Nike is just waiting for March Madness to do the 13-14 release..

want to the Uconn shorts with the new mascot logo.

I'm still hoping Nike listens to the fans and releases the Oregon authentics/HyperElite with the Puddles logo on the sides. Been dying for a pair of those ever since I first saw the last season.

I'm still hoping Nike listens to the fans and releases the Oregon authentics/HyperElite with the Puddles logo on the sides. Been dying for a pair of those ever since I first saw the last season.
i saw some on ebay for sale. i think they were size 34's

^ I think I will. I just want to make sure that Nike doesn't drop something else for the tournament like dude mentioned above :lol:

Back
Top Bottom