System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

New pick up go to with my homes with shoes to match.

would you guys say that the authentic pairs with pockets on eastbay fit long like jordan shorts? that's all i can compare them to, never owned any of these

would you guys say that the authentic pairs with pockets on eastbay fit long like jordan shorts? that's all i can compare them to, never owned any of these

Not quite as long as Jordan shorts ..... They're long more like original old school Michigan Fab 5 length as oppose to ridiculously long Arkansas Razorbacks uniforms from the Thurman/Williamson championship team ...

For a more definitive answer on the length, you should look for the inseam.

The NCAA shorts are 12 inches. Jordan shorts ranges from 12 to 14 inches. Most of the kobe/lebron/kd shorts are 12 inches. Generic nike shorts are usually 10-11.

Look for the a pair of nike shorts you have on eastbay and see if they post the inseam info.

For a more definitive answer on the length, you should look for the inseam.

The NCAA shorts are 12 inches. Jordan shorts ranges from 12 to 14 inches. Most of the kobe/lebron/kd shorts are 12 inches. Generic nike shorts are usually 10-11.

Look for the a pair of nike shorts you have on eastbay and see if they post the inseam info.

Great analysis

So I walked into Ross yesterday and found these Texas Hyper Elite Twills for $15!  It was the day after their season ended, and I couldn't believe it. Must have been fate haha

can't beat that even with a 50 off employee appreciation stick. Amazing come - up homie

Are the graphics on those Cal shorts tackle twill and sewn on or just screen-printed?

screen printed but the quality of the shorts is really good...not that paper thin stuff they used to make. they also come with side pockets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom