System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

So if I;m 6'0 with a 38 inch waist, do I get a large in these? Also, how do you know the regular replicas from the S.o.d's by just pictures? These are on some sports sites.
SYA_17677X_a.jpg

# 2008 NCAA Nike Replica Game Basketball Shorts
# 100% Authentic Team Logos!!
# Looks Just Like the Shorts Players Wear On The Court!!
# Team Logo at Leg
# Elastic Waist Band with Internal Drawcord
# Embroidered Nike Swoosh!!
# Great Looking Team Colors!!
# Nike Logo at Leg
# 100% Polyester

ON the Ohio State's, if it has the LeBron logo that means its SOD right and I need to size down? This is crucial because if I wear a lg in SOD's and an XXL in normal Nike shorts, and get one confused for the other I'm going to either have shorts way too small or way too big.

Get a Large

So if I;m 6'0 with a 38 inch waist, do I get a large in these? Also, how do you know the regular replicas from the S.o.d's by just pictures? These are on some sports sites.
SYA_17677X_a.jpg

# Team Logo at Leg
# Nike Logo at Leg
# 100% Polyester

ON the Ohio State's, if it has the LeBron logo that means its SOD right and I need to size down? This is crucial because if I wear a lg in SOD's and an XXL in normal Nike shorts, and get one confused for the other I'm going to either have shorts way too small or way too big.

Simple, just ask the seller what the retail price on the tag is, if it's $45, then it's replica, if it's $60 then it's elite shorts. Also,if we're talking about the elite shorts then I'm 6'0" with a 38 inch waist and trust me, a Medium is the way to go. To me, a medium alreadyfits like a size 40 or XL so unless you're going for a really baggy look, don't get a Large.

Originally Posted by juschiang

SYA_17677X_a.jpg

# Team Logo at Leg
# Nike Logo at Leg
# 100% Polyester

Simple, just ask the seller what the retail price on the tag is, if it's $45, then it's replica, if it's $60 then it's elite shorts. Also, if we're talking about the elite shorts then I'm 6'0" with a 38 inch waist and trust me, a Medium is the way to go. To me, a medium already fits like a size 40 or XL so unless you're going for a really baggy look, don't get a Large.

I can guarantee if you have a 38 inch waste you will want a large.... the mediums will fit too tight on your legs. I have a 33 inch waste and the wasteband for mediums in the SOD fit snuggly around my waste. I also feel like I have way more free movement in the Large shorts i have. I personally think thatLarges will do you better on the court.

I got my first pair of system of dress shorts today (Purple Kansas State) and they are huge. My waist is a 28 and I got a Medium. They are down to my shins!

Guys when you order these shorts make sure that you get them a size smaller because these things run long

Thanks for the new info as well, this whole forum wrapped up into one sentence lol why didnt we think of that

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You wear a 28? How old are you?

I am 15.I'm a freshman in high school. I am 5'8 135 lbs

I know I am skinny but I can bench 165 and squat 305 lbs so I am not just a scrawny little guy

what websites carry them? whats the biggest size they come in?

i cant seem to find them online

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Originally Posted by NewZ05

what websites carry them? whats the biggest size they come in?

i cant seem to find them online

thanks in advance to anyone who can help
Gametime USA, ALLAMERICANCOLLEGEJERSEYS.COM Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, and Finish Line alL have them. If you are trying to go with ebay then try thisguy FRSVEGAS I go with him all the time for SOD stuff

Be careful when bidding on anything from that FRSVEGAS guy on ebay. He has tons and tons of NCAA shorts and most end at good prices but he does not alwayshave the items on hand so you will be waiting a long time or possibly wont even get your item at all. I won some michigan elite shorts from him a month agoand still have not received them. Also they do not respond to emails. Just a heads up I know they do a lot of good business as well but be aware you mightnot get your item.

^^ yeah definitely thanks for the heads up. I have been watching his SOD gear on ebay, an have almost bought, but that will definitely affect if I do buy. Hopeyou get your shorts.

Originally Posted by WillWork4Shoes

Be careful when bidding on anything from that FRSVEGAS guy on ebay. He has tons and tons of NCAA shorts and most end at good prices but he does not always have the items on hand so you will be waiting a long time or possibly wont even get your item at all. I won some michigan elite shorts from him a month ago and still have not received them. Also they do not respond to emails. Just a heads up I know they do a lot of good business as well but be aware you might not get your item.
Wow sorry man. I waited 2 weeks for my pair of Kansas State Shorts and I thought that I waited long. Open a dispute bro, if you do that then he isforced to give them because he is so feedback conscience. The shorts should come in a white or tan package.

Also, if we're talking about the elite shorts then I'm 6'0" with a 38 inch waist and trust me, a Medium is the way to go. To me, a medium already fits like a size 40 or XL so unless you're going for a really baggy look, don't get a Large.

No mo, but any chance you can send me pics of just where they go to on your legs? Or at least answer me this, what size do you wear in normalbball shorts? Because I wear XXLs anyways and tie the drawstring. I won some Georgetown S.O.Ds from fsrvegas and am looking at some Syracuses and want someOhio State greys, and perhaps even the yellow Marylands.

If you wear a XXL normall with a drawstring tied, you would use an XL. Seriously peeps, if you don't like long shorts, don't even mess with the SODjoints.

I've actually been losing weight lately too. These Georgetown's are going to be OD baggy then. I'll just reBay them

I just got the black Kansas State shorts and they are a little longer than most of my other shorts but as far as I'm concerned they fit me fine, I am6'4 and weigh 240 pounds and bought a XXL. If you are thin or just don't like baggy shorts you might want to go down a size but if you are average sizethen sticking with your size should work. They don't hand that low in the crotch either so unless you are really short you won't have any problemdribbling between your legs.

we should ban together and some how create a system to cop the shorts from ebay's frsvegas to get the shorts cheap hahaha just kidding. But If you dontmind just dropping $45 shipping included, go to FRSVEGAS's real store at www.frsstore.com. Its kinda confusing tho because he sells the replica shorts at$45 but the typical $60 shorts from eastbay are the $40 shorts... I sent him an email asking why but never received a response.

Ok here's the deal, this week nobody bid on any of his stuff and let me win up all the ones I can. Then I'll do the same in following weeks. I just won2 pair of Georgetown's.

gtownTSHnewGREY2.JPG

GTR_17599X_GT_a.jpg

54$ shipped, but I missed out on some Syracuse's and some yellow Turps both for under 12$ in the past 2 days because I didn't answer my phone (I haveunwiredbuyer). I really just need the grey Ohio States, stealth black Oregon's, and every color in the Syracuse. Maybe I should wait until I get myaforementioned Gtown's so I can decide which size fit I like better (one is an XL, one an XXL)

thanks to everyone for the help, i got my size medium black gators shorts and they fit great.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So this dude is selling SOD shorts for $40 but replicas for $45?
laugh.gif
Yeah it is wierd... I bought the Syracuse shorts in white for $40, $45 shipped and some of his replicas were starting at $45. But now looking at hissite, he has changed some of the stuff around. Now most of the SEWN shorts are selling for $50 but some of them are still at $40. Just gotta look around hissite i guess...

Ok here's the deal, this week nobody bid on any of his stuff and let me win up all the ones I can. Then I'll do the same in following weeks. I just won 2 pair of Georgetown's.

54$ shipped, but I missed out on some Syracuse's and some yellow Turps both for under 12$ in the past 2 days because I didn't answer my phone (I have unwiredbuyer). I really just need the grey Ohio States, stealth black Oregon's, and every color in the Syracuse. Maybe I should wait until I get my aforementioned Gtown's so I can decide which size fit I like better (one is an XL, one an XXL)

copping cuse AND gtown....
grin.gif

I cant wait for my white West Virginia ones that come today...... i hope they fit like my yellow maryland ones (a lil wider than the rest of mine).

Back
Top Bottom