System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I got my Medium Blue Syracuse's and they are great. Also got me some Black Kansas State one's coming as hopefully some Black USC's and Florida,White Ohio State's and WVU, Yellow Oregons (not the new one), and some blue Illinois'

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I cant wait for my white West Virginia ones that come today...... i hope they fit like my yellow maryland ones (a lil wider than the rest of mine).

I like your style. I got the White West Virginias last week and they're my favorite pair.
pimp.gif

^lol....... they are definitely one of my top 3 fav's but my maryland ones have them beat, for some reason they are bigger than the rest of the 2XLs i gotand i love them for that. They fit like 3XL if they actually made that size. Plus they go with my black/canyon laser 2k4s so well
happy.gif
. But these and mywhite/navy LBJ IVs is crucial.

^^^ I just ordered the Navy Blue West Virginia SOD shorts. I hope there as nice as the White ones. Cause those White shorts are really nice. I hope i don'tregret not getting those ones instead.

^I wanna a pair of Navys too but there isnt much to match with them so i went for the white. Tell us how they are when you get them.

Any of you guys have Washington, USC, or Michigan shorts? I just want to know because I can get a good price on them

I've got the first pair of the USC shorts before the new ones were released this year. (The crimson ones on Eastbay) Definitely love 'em. I'm gonnahave to get the black USC soon. Don't sleep on a good deal!

So the consensus is that the length is the same regardless of size? I usually wear an XL in Nike bball shorts, but I got a L and they were way too big. Getting a M wouldn't really solve any problems, would it?

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

So the consensus is that the length is the same regardless of size? I usually wear an XL in Nike bball shorts, but I got a L and they were way too big. Getting a M wouldn't really solve any problems, would it?

these are gonna be longest pair of shorts you own no matter what size u get

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Pretty much my man, I have two other pairs (navy WVU, and Black Floridas) being shipped to me as we speak both in a large. I'll take pictures andupload them once they get hear and show the differencee between those Larges compared to the pair of mediums I have in the yellow Marylands. Oddly, I have apair of White Syracuses in Larges already but the Mediums are actually a half inch longer then the Large shorts I have. People on ebay say that the lengths aredifferent by an in inch between Mediums and Larges but my shorts prove that wrong. So once the new larges arrive ill take some comparitive pictures for thenike talk peoples...

^^^ Who did you cop your shorts from? Was it the seller frsvegas from ebay? Cause I just got the Navy WVU and I'm kinda curious to how his shipping is.

By the way, anybody know anything about the Nike training shorts? They're drifit polyester and look like they'd be long. How do these fit compared tothe SODs compared to normal Nike shortS?
IL4_17216X_a.jpg

just got G'Town 2009 home and away from fsrvegas. Just waiting for the jersey to be available in someone other than Roy. I'm guessing either Summers orSapp.

DatZNasty,
The Nike Training shorts fit like normal Nike shorts. I got a pair of the Ohio State training shorts in medium and they fit right at the knee to just a littlebelow the knee. Just how I like to wear my shorts. When I picked up a pair of the medium SOD Arizona shorts they were past my shins so I sent them back...justnot how I like to wear my shorts. I really like the training shorts, though. I'd definitely recommend getting a pair in your normal shorts size.

I got the red USC shorts in a XL... Joints is longer than all my other shorts being on my waist
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SupaHoya

just got G'Town 2009 home and away from fsrvegas. Just waiting for the jersey to be available in someone other than Roy. I'm guessing either Summers or Sapp.

HoH used to have the Sapp available. I'm sure we'll see it available everywhere relatively soon.

Still no luck on any Syracuse ones yet, but anybody got pics of Oregon in their stealth all blacks? I just won some of those today thanks to unwiredbuyer.com

I got mine yesterday. Took dude 17 days, but well worth the wait. Shorts are perfect. I don't think they're OD baggy/long at all, even the XXLs whichare my normal size and I got some XLs (I am about a 37inch waist, 72.5 inches tall, 210). Like dude said, the crotchline doesn't hang mad low and nor dothey flair out to the side and make you look like the icon on women's bathroom doors when you stand up straight like some brands baggy shorts do. I did"catch" the Georgetown's a few times last night dribbling between my legs though. I'm probably going to go for the one size down XL for therest of mine. I like these and some lowtops, make me look taller and slimmer.

I got some Oregon's I won from fsrvegas but I'm trying to find another pair to win from him too. I think ideally you go a size down in these, but youcan still get your regular size and maybe even 2 sizes down.

^^^ DatZNasty: I won some WVU shorts from Fsrvegas on ebay like a week and half ago, and still haven't got them. Do you know how his shipping is?
Thanks in advance for any info.

i tried to snipe a pair of georgetown SODs but i lost out by 20 cents
smh.gif
smh.gif
...but i heard frsvegas' customer service sucks @$% and sometimes it takesforever for them to ship. i just purchased some nba auth. shorts but i'll still be lookin for the gtown ones cuz those are fire
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom