System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Does anyone know of any new schools that will be repping the SOD uniforms for next year?

I think a SOD would look sick in blue and white...

Probably not happening, but I'm hoping for a George Mason Univ SOD uni next year.

And as far as "authentic" and "replica" being marked on the same item, it could just mean it is not fake and a replica. I find itmisleading, but I can see how someone could say a replica jersey/shorts/whatever is authentic in the sense that it is not fake but not the same type ofmaterial the players wear on the court.

In the way they're used, Authentic and Replica, are direct antonyms. I mean, that's like when you tell somebody their Jordan's are fake andthey're like "how? They're right here," as in fake being the opposite of imaginary. But I mean it's my fault for being so hasty and notnoticing it said "rep" at the top.

I don't get how everybody else is getting their stuff fast and I'm not, even his feedback profile average on speed of shipping is 4.5 stars. It hasnothing to do with size of order, I'm waiting on one that's 5 pairs, and have had a 2 pair, and a 1 pair. And from Vegas to Oklahoma is normally apretty fast ship job.

I just ordered 3 more pairs for my brother from frsvegas so I'll update when I get them. I just got the tracking number today and I paid for them onTuesday. I'm just hoping it's complete this time and I don't have to wait a couple more days to get exchange pairs.

As far as SOD uni's go for next year, earlier in this thread somebody stated Duke uni's would be SOD. I said that was hard to believe and Icouldn't see Duke in SOD uni's but they said it was true.

I got my 2nd order from frsvegas today. It was supposed to be 3 pairs but I only got 2. My damn order keeps coming incomplete from them. My 1st order of 5 paironly came with 3 the first time (got the other 2 like 3-4 days later) and now this one might take a little longer cause they're only open Mon-Fri andMonday is a holiday so I can't call for my exchange pair, or to see if they have the white XL Kentucky pair I ordered back in stock. But, I did receive myAuthentic Ohio State shorts from another seller out of Vegas today along with my order from frsvegas. They're the authentic sewn kind. Paid $34.99 BIN forthem. The seller ID is sportswhse

does anybody know how the really old gtown shorts fit (AI era)?

i have the old authentics from last season in a M (not SOD) and they are really big, are the AI era ones smaller?

thanks

one more question, slightly off topic

if i am a medium in most nike bball shorts (not ncaa ones), should i get jordan ones in a medium or small?

are jordan shorts usually longer than nike ones?

Originally Posted by kidposite

one more question, slightly off topic

if i am a medium in most nike bball shorts (not ncaa ones), should i get jordan ones in a medium or small?

are jordan shorts usually longer than nike ones?

Jordan shorts tend to run a little bit bigger. I suggest you get a S. But good luck trying to find that in the store. It's hard enough trying to findsome shorts in L from JB let alone a S.

Rather try my luck with frsvegas. I got two pair for Eastbay prices....although I may have to hit up Eastbay eventually because frsvegas doesn't have allthe teams, I need the white Texas pretty bad

frs is like tryin to scam me i think. I bought 5 pairs.. and payed by money order. I communicated with him the whole time and said the money was coming but hedidnt recieve in the first 7 days.. so i get a unpaid strike on my account.. BS.... so ive sent dude like 4 emails the past week and no response... is there anumber i can call?

I need the orange TX and orange Cuse in an XL. Im selling a DS Michigan on ebay XL and DS navy Michigan XXL. I got those 2XL navy Georgetown's and white2XL Syracuse's I need to get rid of, both worn once.

I GOTTA SHINE: The customer service number is 702-220-4119 and they're on pacific time open 8-5. You deal with the same person every time, well at least Ihave, and she's pretty good at what she does and always got me fixed up and got my pairs to me. Even when it was incomplete she let me pick my exchangepair(s) and sent them out to me speedy. Just be nice to her. I wouldn't recommend leaving a message, just keep calling till you get her and talk to her andtell her the deal. Have your eBay ID or item number of the pairs you ordered handy.

DatZNasty: You're selling Navy Michigan XXL, Navy Georgetown XXL? I could use those. What's the link or your eBay ID?

yes, my eBay ID is bigdawgdl. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigdawgdl I never put the Georgetown orSyracuse XXLs on eBay yet though. I was going to wait and see how the Michigan auctions go first, since it seems like people are sleeping. If you want them youcan just get at me, PM, IM, whatever.

Datz, we have the white Texas down here in DFW Footlockers for $60, along with the orange and both colors of the Duke ones (although I didn't know Duke wasa SOD school). I can pick them up for you if you need them.

duke4005, where have you found the White UT shorts in Footlocker? I can only find the orange and I've been to every mall in Dallas!

DatZNasty, PM me the price you want for XXL G'Town and 'Cuse shorts since they've been worn once. Maybe we can settle this NT style without goingthrough eBay. Are the G'Town's the 2009 version? I'll check out the auction for the Navy Michigan. My best friend played for Michigan andcouldn't get me pairs...or himself pairs...but that's another story, so I gotta pick em up. Got Gold already.

Saw them at Foot Locker in Hurst, Northeast Mall, about 2-3 weeks ago. Had the white jerseys too. I am going this afternoon and will check again, get back toyou tomorrow.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Saw them at Foot Locker in Hurst, Northeast Mall, about 2-3 weeks ago. Had the white jerseys too. I am going this afternoon and will check again, get back to you tomorrow.

preciate it (aren't you the same one who checked Ross for me on those And 1's?), but I don't like them 60$much, I like them about 25$shippedmuch. I just won some Orange Cuses for that price in fact. Im ean just barely made it. UnwiredBuyer didn't call me for some reason and I happened toremember the auction should have ending around 5:00. I click there and it's 24 second left, no cookies so I gotta login though, then eBay added that damnextra bid confirmation screen, won by 3c with 2 seconds left on the orange Cuse's.

The Texas orange is different though, isn't it? On TV, it appears more a burnt orange.

Eazydoesit, somebody, maybe it was you, just snatched up the navy XXL Michigans but yea I'll pm you.

Naw it wasn't me. I was gonna snatch em up when I got back from working a basketball camp, guess somebody beat me to it. Yeah, I don't think the whiteTexas is $60 much, I paid, $50 at Champs for the Orange Texas...before I found frsvegas. But, frsvegas has never had the white Texas and I haven't seen theOrange texas on there in a while. The orange isn't that burnt, but it's definitely not bright orange, it's a very easy orange to me lol.

That's dope. They've really made a name for themselves. Just like VCU...or maybe it could be because of they're point guard.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by duke4005

Saw them at Foot Locker in Hurst, Northeast Mall, about 2-3 weeks ago. Had the white jerseys too. I am going this afternoon and will check again, get back to you tomorrow.

preciate it (aren't you the same one who checked Ross for me on those And 1's?), but I don't like them 60$much, I like them about 25$shipped much. I just won some Orange Cuses for that price in fact. Im ean just barely made it. UnwiredBuyer didn't call me for some reason and I happened to remember the auction should have ending around 5:00. I click there and it's 24 second left, no cookies so I gotta login though, then eBay added that damn extra bid confirmation screen, won by 3c with 2 seconds left on the orange Cuse's.

The Texas orange is different though, isn't it? On TV, it appears more a burnt orange.

Eazydoesit, somebody, maybe it was you, just snatched up the navy XXL Michigans but yea I'll pm you.
Yeah, that is me. The burnt on the Texas is a little darker than Cuse, but not like it used to be. It used to be almost brown. And I agree with theprice; I am the biggest Dukie around, but I will NOT spend $60 on these. I just don't like the fit at all. Rather have last year's authentics. Whichshould be cheap shortly. I may get an employee hook-up on them this weekend. PM and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom