System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by haier2k4

Are the Memphis shorts available anywhere?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
MD switching to UA. I understand supporting the alumni but come on.Those uniforms are hideous
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Are the Memphis shorts available anywhere?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
MD switching to UA. I understand supporting the alumni but come on. Those uniforms are hideous
sick.gif

This might be considered blasphemous, but I actually like their UA gear.
Granted, I despise every other thing that UA has put out, except the Terps, football unis, but I really like what they did.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by RellNye

This might be considered blasphemous, but I actually like their UA gear.
Granted, I despise every other thing that UA has put out, except the Terps, football unis, but I really like what they did.
You have bad taste then , those UA uniforms are rough to look at

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by mjvc

I broke down got pair of USC off Ebay. These are just crazy. Will be replica now on until Nike changes.

What color did you go with?
I got the crimson color. Love the material and all just the way they are cut is crazy.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by mjvc

Can someone help me here. Are these Oregon shorts authentic style, are they like the SOD that are super big??? Also are the new replica shorts super big or they more a normal fitting short? Thanks for any help!!
3ac15ee7c036348587c9af5912816c0460daa89.jpg

I own all four colors of these Nike Elite or Swingman style shorts and they are closer to authentic sizing.

They are much shorter than the SOD length.

I always reference this picture from my classroom, when asked about the length of SOD gear:
Thanks for the pic. I got to pick up a pair of the Oregon ones like i posted.

Just giving everybody the heads up the frsvegas has the royal blue Memphis replica shorts on ebay. He has a Large & XXL. I copped the Mediums can'twait to rock these.

^Game authentic or twill authentic?..... im a big fan of twill shorts and i have yet to find any. cal isnt a S.O.D. team btw.

you good, G'town and UNC are the only Jordan teams with S.O.D. unis (out of UNC, Cal, and G;town).

haha i thought you were telling me those were two websites to check out...my bad...im looking for unc as close to the on court shorts as i can get

I got 2 pairs of shorts in today, one from FRSVegas(Florida Black Sewn) and one form Eastbay(Iowa Black Twill) both size large. Damn these things are so longits ridiculous. I'll probably exchange the iowas for a medium and keep the floridas because i don't wanna deal with returning to FRSVegas.

^I got the Iowas because they match my team pretty well, even the logo. Too bad I won't be able to get the new ones any time soon if at all.

Here are the new Iowa uni's. They will be available thru out the state of Iowa this w/e. Might can find them on some team shops.
e8435ca5e1e0c5a732b33d82868d2f9ea03f818.jpg

Back
Top Bottom