System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Damn, 5'9 and XL shorts!

I'm 5'10 and tried on the USC joints and they were almost past my calves in size S
30t6p3b.gif

^I do concur, Iceberg...they were the best, along with the Nike tradition defined shorts. I picked up like four of the schools when those shorts went on sale......

Originally Posted by jman8811

^I do concur, Iceberg...they were the best, along with the Nike tradition defined shorts. I picked up like four of the schools when those shorts went on sale......

sorry i dont........... they werent long enough, they didnt go past my knees.

How tall are you andfattoo? I know the SOD's probably fit better because you're taller or have longer legs for your height...but for shorter cats, it's a no go unless you wear them up at your chest...hhaaa. Everyone has his or her preference......

^^ I think weight has something to do with it. I'm 215 so I think that helps. My shorts come right at the knees and that's how I like them when I can wear them like that.

Anybody know when the next really good eastbay coupon is coming out (30% off+)  I wanna buy at least 3 pairs my next purchase

jman8811 wrote:

lbfitted, any of those shorts the new march madness shorts? I'm diggin' the K State grey! I'm 5'8" so I don't know how you wear XL...props. Must have longer legs for 5'9"......
yea all 4 in those game pics are, the duke ones are the only ones that arent. and yea the k states were awesome, had to get those. its pissin me off they didnt do the duke ones in black for the new versions. i wanted em, but im gettin one of my teams unis and we gettin duke unis anyway so dont matter haha

quick question regarding these shorts.

i was looking at eastbay and i noticed these 2 duke shorts

whats the difference? are they both SOD? would i be lookin for SOD? or is one just last years version and one this years... ?

thanks.

naw @ airmax...the 29.99 are sod, the 59.99 are the hyper elite. different material, the holes on the side of the hyper elite with the duke logo on the rim of the shorts, etc. When i got my 1st pair of hyper elite shorts i didnt like the material, i was like wth cus i already had like 4-5 sod shorts. but now that i got more i do like em cus they are much lighter of a short.

Love that this thread is titled as such, but most of what you see here is Hyper Elites. Does anyone actually have authentic game shorts or is this strictly twills?

Hhaaa, yeah...it's all about the hyper elites jordanballa34. I want to get some authentic shorts, like from Butler for example, but can't seem to find them anywhere...Plus the hyper elites and SOD shorts hate on anyone shorter than 5'9"......

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep Ray, could you put a little insight into the length of the inseam? It says 13" inseam, but is it the same as last year's shorts? I was hoping the march madness shorts would be shorter in length like the UNC players wear their shorts......
I was checking on some of the shorts we had last year and they also had a 13" inseam.  In fact, some of the shorts we received last year are the same as the ones we are carrying now, like the Syracuse Nike NCAA Twill Shorts - Men's in White (17410555) for an example. Please note, our website does say measurements may vary by team, so if you have a certain short/size you want us to check on, just let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
I would like to know the outseem length for few of the Nike march madness shorts in sizes L and XL. Would you be able to tell me the outseam on these Items?
1. Duke - Product#: 02530113

2. Ohio State - Product#: 02530145

3. North Carolina - Product #: 02530042

This would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been off since last Saturday.

I have forwarded your question on to the appropriate personal to check out the shorts in our warehouse.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update.

Thanks Ray, does that also go for the newer march madness shorts as well? Someone on here said the march madness shorts are a bit shorter than the SOD shorts from a few years back...I ask because I have pretty short legs in addition to only being 5'8"...so when I tried the SOD's on, it was almost down to my ankles (exaggeration). And I really do want the UNC march madness twill shorts in a medium. So would these still be similar to the SOD shorts, EastbayRep- Ray? Thanks again for all your feedback......

EastbayRep, also if you could tell me your three shortest march madness nike twill shorts, in length, that would also be a big help too...thank you so much......
I saw that you sent us a private message with your questions as well.  Once we get a reply back, we will send you an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just recieved these in the mail. Im 6ft and I wear a M in these. And on my waist they still are about an each below my knee. I never wanted to invest to much into the Authentics, but at the price im getting these, I cannot pass up.

Now time to pick up a pair of game worn huskie shorts 
eek.gif

Anyone copped the adidas college replica shorts $45 on eastbay? If so how is the quality and length?

Eastbay rep ray - any info on how the adidas college replica shorts fit?

TY

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

Anyone copped the adidas college replica shorts $45 on eastbay? If so how is the quality and length?

TY
Did you want us to check on certain shorts?  If yes, let us know the product number and sizes you are interested in.

EastbayRep - Ray

pworld10, nice man! what size waist are you? i had to roll with an XL, and i'm only 5'7" lol all that was left was M or XL, and with my 32 waist, def. went with the XL, don't mind the longness, it's similar to a bunch of the kobe and jordan stuff nowadays anyway

68cubr.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

TY
Did you want us to check on certain shorts?  If yes, let us know the product number and sizes you are interested in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Ray, I have Product #: 29310521 USC | Varsity Crimson Nike NCAA Twill Shorts in medium and the length fits perfect for me.  I am wondering what size in the following items is similar in length.  The items I am interested in are:

Product #: 97850442 adidas Replica Basketball Short Notre Dame White

Product #: 97850595 adidas Replica Basketball Short Texas A&M | Maroon

Product #: 97850095 adidas Replica Basketball Short Cincinnati | Black

Product #: 97850575 adidas Replica Basketball Short  Tennessee | Orange

Product #: 97850332 adidas Replica Basketball Short Michigan | White

Product #: 97850335 adidas Replica Basketball Short Michigan | Navy

Thank you very much

quick question, I have a pair of Oregon SOD shorts when they first came out, XL fit an inch or two below my knee. I ordered the Memphis shorts off eastbay that were 29.99, they almost go to my ankle. 1) Whats up with that? 2) How are the new shorts running length wise? Should I go XL or L (5'9")

Back
Top Bottom