System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

quick question, I have a pair of Oregon SOD shorts when they first came out, XL fit an inch or two below my knee. I ordered the Memphis shorts off eastbay that were 29.99, they almost go to my ankle. 1) Whats up with that? 2) How are the new shorts running length wise? Should I go XL or L (5'9")
Maybe Medium??  j/k.  probably L.  The OSU ones I got last year were the same way.  Absolutely ridiculous long. Still probably can roll the waist over on the L's.

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

Anyone copped the adidas college replica shorts $45 on eastbay? If so how is the quality and length?

Eastbay rep ray - any info on how the adidas college replica shorts fit?

TY
Did you want us to check on certain shorts?  If yes, let us know the product number and sizes you are interested in.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hey Ray, I have Product #: 29310521 USC | Varsity Crimson Nike NCAA Twill Shorts in medium and the length fits perfect for me.  I am wondering what size in the following items is similar in length.  The items I am interested in are:

Product #: 97850442 adidas Replica Basketball Short Notre Dame White

Product #: 97850595 adidas Replica Basketball Short Texas A&M | Maroon

Product #: 97850095 adidas Replica Basketball Short Cincinnati | Black

Product #: 97850575 adidas Replica Basketball Short  Tennessee | Orange

Product #: 97850332 adidas Replica Basketball Short Michigan | White

Product #: 97850335 adidas Replica Basketball Short Michigan | Navy

Thank you very much
I have forwarded your question on to the appropriate personal and will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Xavier's came in earlier in the week.  No HE holes on the side or anything.  They are comfortable but nothing special, I'm kinda disappointed - def not worth $65.  They're basically a bathing suit with an X sewn on the leg.  
laugh.gif

Crappy cell phone pics...

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I would like to know the outseem length for few of the Nike march madness shorts in sizes L and XL. Would you be able to tell me the outseam on these Items?
1. Duke - Product#: 02530113

2. Ohio State - Product#: 02530145

3. North Carolina - Product #: 02530042

This would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I just got a reply back on this and here are the measurements you requested for the L size:

Duke shorts - Large - 25.0" Outseam/12.0" Inseam
Ohio State - Large - 25.0" Outseam/12.0" Inseam
UNC - Large - 25.0" Outseam/12.5" Inseam

For the XL size, I was told if, and we stress if, there is any variance between a L or XL size, it will be in the area of 0.5" to 1.0" on the inseam/outseam.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ehh

Xavier's came in earlier in the week.  No HE holes on the side or anything.  They are comfortable but nothing special, I'm kinda disappointed - def not worth $65.  They're basically a bathing suit with an X sewn on the leg.  
laugh.gif

Crappy cell phone pics...

they are hyperelites?

Thanks again for all the info, EastbayRep Ray! I picked up the UNC march madness shorts and they seem to be okay, lengthwise, if you wear your shorts up at where your hip bone lies...no sagging for me! Hhaaa, and they are super light...way different than any other shorts I've had.

I purchased a pair of the "new" Syracuse "March Madness" shorts and got them a size smaller than the ones I bought last year.  I can tell you they are identical to each other both in style and in length.  The only difference is the waist band size I assume.  I thought going smaller might have helped with the length but at least for the Syracuse they didn't.

Wait the ones on eastbay ARE NOT authentics, right?

only place to get authentics are hookups/ebay correct?

kgoose23, they said that the length is the same for most sizes until XL and XXL...even then, it only varies by a cm or two......

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Wait the ones on eastbay ARE NOT authentics, right?

only place to get authentics are hookups/ebay correct?

no, they are not authentic and are not made to the same specifications as the actual on court game shorts.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

hey eastbay rep...will there be some black duke hyper elite shorts?
We are not expecting to receive any Black Duke shorts for March Madness.  The only black short we current have for Duke for the 10-11 season is at the link below:

http://bit.ly/ee2dX6

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pworld10, nice man! what size waist are you? i had to roll with an XL, and i'm only 5'7" lol all that was left was M or XL, and with my 32 waist, def. went with the XL, don't mind the longness, it's similar to a bunch of the kobe and jordan stuff nowadays anyway

68cubr.jpg
Bruh!!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thanks to King x B for the link. Snatched the last medium. 

I wear Medium in all these new shorts. They shrink a little after a wash, so i can wear them about half way down my backside and have the proper length. New i have to wear them on my waist. (feels weird and the game is mostly mental...lol)

Just came up on the WHITE MARCH MADNESS SYRACUSE... Gotta admit they are pretty dope . But for some reason Im still feeling my UCONN's from last year over the CUSE , altho I havent played in them yet... The UCONN's are a little heavier maybe I just need to get use to them, I also have a pair of the GONZAGA march madness short as well ... Im turning into a NIKE basketball shorts %!@*# ...lol...

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Just came up on the WHITE MARCH MADNESS SYRACUSE... Gotta admit they are pretty dope . But for some reason Im still feeling my UCONN's from last year over the CUSE , altho I havent played in them yet... The UCONN's are a little heavier maybe I just need to get use to them, I also have a pair of the GONZAGA march madness short as well ... Im turning into a NIKE basketball shorts %!@*# ...lol...

lol same here...i had a pair of black duke shorts back in hs...that was the only ones i owned...then after i lost everything in an apt fire in oct...and i had to buy new shorts...after i saw all the different ones, i became a fiend lol once i can get up to full time at my job...im buying every pair probably lol right now i got all 3 duke colors (sod), illinois (sod), texas (sod), oklahoma, miami, k state and ohio st.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

they are hyperelites?

They are hyperelite material but there are no holes on the side.  So I don't know what the rules are for being HE, do they have to have the holes to be considered HE? 
laugh.gif

Here are some better pics.

Originally Posted by pworld10

Originally Posted by daaznfella

pworld10, nice man! what size waist are you? i had to roll with an XL, and i'm only 5'7" lol all that was left was M or XL, and with my 32 waist, def. went with the XL, don't mind the longness, it's similar to a bunch of the kobe and jordan stuff nowadays anyway

68cubr.jpg
Bruh!!!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thanks to King x B for the link. Snatched the last medium. 

I wear Medium in all these new shorts. They shrink a little after a wash, so i can wear them about half way down my backside and have the proper length. New i have to wear them on my waist. (feels weird and the game is mostly mental...lol)
yup no worries bruh!!!! thats wat were here for!!!

Back
Top Bottom