Takeover > Ether

The topic is what song is better, Ether or Takeover not WHO WAS UPSET ON THE RADIO AT THE RESULTS OF A CONTEST BETWEEN SUPER UGLY & ETHER

I prefer facts over roast.

http://niketalk.com/t/540004/nas-iggy-azalea-an-item-now. <--This is the only thing NAS fans have to get excited & or talk about or pics w/ he & Jay
mean.gif

NAS fans gotta bring up old sh*t & then twist & turn the truth. Mogs in his own camp even said Takeover is the better overall song.
Life is Good was better and more critically acclaimed then Blueprint 3 tho
Between those 2 albums, Jay had a #1 song in the country with Blueprint 3.  For Nas and Life is Good, not so much.   

If you think Takeover is better you want to have sex with Jay-Z. Got it. The phrase "Revisionist history" has appeared in every Jay-Z thread in the last 8 months it seems like, time to retire. Furthermore, whats stopping anyone from saying that the people who think Nas won and etc arent revising history. This thread is just people just trying to post more than the next guy which means they win

i just want to know what makes Takeover more factual than Ether.

aside from the 'you know who line' and horse having a better verse than Nas, everything else can be disputed or can't be proven

http://niketalk.com/t/540004/nas-iggy-azalea-an-item-now. <--This is the only thing NAS fans have to get excited

Life is Good was better and more critically acclaimed then Blueprint 3 tho
Between those 2 albums, Jay had a #1 song in the country with Blueprint 3.  For Nas and Life is Good, not so much.   
just cause a song is a #1 song doesnt mean its a great song and just cause someone won a grammy doesnt mean they are the best there are PLENTY of people who never won a grammy but are considered goats.
I never said anything about a song being great or not, or about this artist winning a grammy or not.  I stated facts in my statement, just stick to that and stop trying to cop a plea for Nas.

Serious question, when it comes to this "true version of Ether" is there anything supporting the fact that it actually exists besides the words of "sources". People are always mentioning that it wasnt released and if it was X, Y, and Z would have happened and cant has no relevance to me cause for all I know it doesnt even exist.

Serious question, when it comes to this "true version of Ether" is there anything supporting the fact that it actually exists besides the words of "sources". People are always mentioning that it wasnt released and if it was X, Y, and Z would have happened and cant has no relevance to me cause for all I know it doesnt even exist.
Large professor actually said it in te interview posted earlier

just listened to takeover again because i thought i was missing something **** was just ok at best

this ***** Jay was about to cry when ether dropped thats all that needs to be said really

jay did win at the game of life tho but on some rapping **** Nas sonned em

sidenote: I've always felt like dudes who still try and side with jay saying takeover is better would have sex with Jay given the opportunity
This.

i also wanna hear that wack oh boy remix verse jay had recorded i wonder if camron got that locked away somewhere

just listened to takeover again because i thought i was missing something **** was just ok at best

this ***** Jay was about to cry when ether dropped thats all that needs to be said really

jay did win at the game of life tho but on some rapping **** Nas sonned em

sidenote: I've always felt like dudes who still try and side with jay saying takeover is better would have sex with Jay given the opportunity
This is music, for you to add and think of a sexual act with another man makes you gay F*ck. You took it beyond hip hop. Go listen to lil b you taskforce F*g

Plus!!, Jay-z didn't switch up he aged. 2001-2013 mafioso and Nation of Earth and Gods, No was spitting it not even the members of the Wu-tang clan. Even Nas himself that was really into Knowledge and Gods and the Earths switched up quick. He went full Christian and Pop. To be real Illmatic is beyond great but, there nothing else after that nas made that was better or up to its standers. Illmatic over shadowed nas (Fact). Reasonable Doubt my favorite album of all time (Can I live & Regret) but, Hov didn't let that overshadow him he kept making great albums. "****** want my old ****, buy my old albums". 
Boy...........Stop. 

I just spinned both of these back to back, and wow, that takes me back to a really good point in hip hop. Real heavyweights dropping stuff, everybody doing something different and it actually equating to being good, everybody from the major players all the way down to the underlings selling. Real good times.

people playin the 'what if' game. word to Nas double album and nastradams

If Nas really said that Aaliyah x plane crash line, I'm glad he's had misfortune and is in the financial situation he's in. That was a scumbag line...

Last edited:
If Nas really said that Aaliyah x plane crash line, I'm glad he's had misfortune and is in the financial situation he's in. That was a scumbag line...

Info on this?

I remember hearing something about either sheek or styles p saying something about her in some unreleased song a while back but I never recall nas saying something. If so though smh at him.

Back
Top Bottom