Taking a leak after holding your bladder for a long time Appreciation Post

pimp.gif
I swear man...it feels almost like lettin one off.
pimp.gif
When I gotta go I just wait an extra 15 minutes man...

Yea

up there with sex.

Only if you hold it so long that your like peeing a little on yourself.

MAN GOT TO TRY IT AGAIN lol

appreciated.

side note: getting relief from a surprise fart as soon as your stream starts...very much appreciated.

appreciated
pimp.gif
i have to tilt my head back sometimes and just enjoy the feeling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

appreciated.

side note: getting relief from a surprise fart as soon as your stream starts...very much appreciated.

laugh.gif
I swear this is one of the funniest NTers hands down. Dude always hasfunny posts.

i drank probably a gallon of water before driving home from riverside to long beach (45minutes apart) i had to piss as soon as i got on the freeway. i held ittil i got home, had me doing the pee dance. but once i started i almost fell sleep while pissing.

it be hella funny when you going and you think you done. it stop, but then more come out word to austin powers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

i drank probably a gallon of water before driving home from riverside to long beach (45minutes apart) i had to piss as soon as i got on the freeway. i held it til i got home, had me doing the pee dance. but once i started i almost fell sleep while pissing.

it be hella funny when you going and you think you done. it stop, but then more come out word to austin powers
laugh.gif

You go to ucr
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom