talking to an ex and...

fontaine

Banned
Not having feelings is :pimp:

Long story short...

Just got off the phone with the ex...

I used to want to tell her how well I'm doing... I wanted her to be miserable... I wanted to her to know that my life was going great without her...

But now... I'm chilling... I legit give no dambs either way... We talked for an hour... And I didn't bring up any chick I talked to... Or nothing like that.

She kept telling me about this guy and that guy... And I'm just like "good for you". :lol:

To all my fellas who are still harboring feelings to your ex... The only way you can move on is to not give a damb either way...

Some dudes be on some "I want you back" steez. We all know this is a nono...

But when you're on some "fdb, I got way more yambs that look way better, I'll show her " steez... That means she still has a hold on your heart...

You're trying to prove something to her and yourself...

Naw my g...

You gotta let that go to...

Just relax... Live your life... And things will turn out pretty darn good...

Plus... The yambs can sense a man that's calm and comfortable in his skin...

I'm about to bang out a research report due in 8 hours... Just wanted to let the famb know that getting back at the yambs means you still care...

Live your life famb... On your terms.

:pimp:

I use it as motivation. She may still hold a spot in my heart but it's not in the same way it used to be. Now, I just want to be great and make her regret it someday :pimp:

Smh at op learning something he should of learned when he was 16.

I bet that ***** had you crying many nights didn't she? Don't lie.

Lame...

Finally reached this level not very long ago. Took the better part of three years, && it feels good...:smokin

But still...

I use it as motivation. She may still hold a spot in my heart but it's not in the same way it used to be. Now, I just want to be great and make her regret it someday :pimp:

Last edited:
Why were you all talking for an hour about her new dudes though? It doesn't sound like you all are friends or talk on the reg. You picked up the phone.. didnt give her any info on your progress in life, yet you let her use you as a vessel to relieve whatever it was she had internally in regards to her smashing other dudes?

Living life on your own terms is necessary, but its also necessary to see life through a clear lens. Your girl was who she was the 20 so odd years before she entered your life, so once that situation ends. She of course will return back to being exactly who she is in life.. so you shouldnt feel compelled to listen in as she extolls the virtues of other males, meanwhile you eschew revealing details about your life or dealings so that she doesnt think youre trying to flex on her.

In this instance, it sounds like you literally pissed away an hour of your life, as at this point, all things should be equal between you all no? I mean, you did pick up the phone..

Smh at op learning something he should of learned when he was 16.

I bet that ***** had you crying many nights didn't she? Don't lie.

Lame...

but you had just enough feelings to post a topic on how you don't have feelings

feel better?

Why were you all talking for an hour about her new dudes though? It doesn't sound like you all are friends or talk on the reg. You picked up the phone.. didnt give her any info on your progress in life, yet you let her use you as a vessel to relieve whatever it was she had internally in regards to her smashing other dudes?

Living life on your own terms is necessary, but its also necessary to see life through a clear lens. Your girl was who she was the 20 so odd years before she entered your life, so once that situation ends. She of course will return back to being exactly who she is in life.. so you shouldnt feel compelled to listen in as she extolls the virtues of other males, meanwhile you eschew revealing details about your life or dealings so that she doesnt think youre trying to flex on her.

In this instance, it sounds like you literally pissed away an hour of your life, as at this point, all things should be equal between you all no? I mean, you did pick up the phone..
lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom