Target Apologizes after naming Plus Sized Dress "Manatee Grey" Vol. Fat Chick Problems

Call it bullying or tough love, but fat people skeezers need to be made fun of one nighted and treated with disrespect, being fat a cheap woman is a lifestyle choice, it's not forced upon you, you chose to live that way, deal with the consequences, idc idc idc idc.

oh my steezy

Last edited:
most and I say MOST fat people control their own fate and choose to be the way they are

you can bring a healthy lunch to work yet you choose to go to McDonalds every day...

because it's easy just to like being fat is easier than being in shape

View media item 352777

this lady who clearly was once much smaller suffers from Acromegaly. But obviously people only get fat and what not cause they can't stop eating cause all fat people are weak scum.

douche.

Lettuce be cereal.

A big majority of the obese population is obese by choice, enough to justify any type of generalization....i don't really give a damb about what you have to say.

They are all obese by choice.

Live.Laugh.Love

Last edited:
i wonder what fat women bought the dress despite doing a double-take on the colorway, there must have been some

like, for a split second, they may have resigned to the fact that they ARE fat & blubbery like a manatee

Last edited:
Girl should be glad we are already accommodating her by making plus sized clothing for her fat self instead of reaching to play the victim card.
Word.

All Fat people should be forced to be naked at all times, maybe that will give them incentive to lose weight.

i also cannot wait till fat people start talking about their plight being the same as the discrimination faced by those during the civil rights era.

Lot of 'em do try to act like that.

Btw your health should be #1 on your list of things to worry about, the name target chooses for their clothes should be deep in the pits of worries for fatties.

Reminds me at work a couple of years back we started using computers that were mounted on carts with medications, we called the COWs (computers on wheels) needless to say administration found it offensive to obese people, we had to stop calling them that...lol

:smh:

Call it bullying or tough love, but fat people need to be made fun of, being fat is a lifestyle choice, it's not forced upon you, you chose to live that way, deal with the consequences, idc idc idc idc.

View media item 352777

this lady who clearly was once much smaller suffers from Acromegaly. But obviously people only get fat and what not cause they can't stop eating cause all fat people are weak scum.

douche.

Acromegaly doesn't make you fat, eating too much does. Fat women always come up with some excuse, usually involving some type of glandular issue. The fact that they are morbidly obese couldn't possibly have anything to do with the 4000 calories in energy drinks, etc that they drink along with candy binges, snacks and fried everything, no physical activity. This guy had Acromegaly too:

View media item 354097

You guys do understand there are numerous health conditions that cause people to gain excessive weight or make them unable to shed the pounds. A friend of mine in high school worked out for hours a day and I believe he developed an eating disorder as well because he was so intent on loosing weight. Years later he found out he had a disease that make it physically impossible to drop the lbs without treatment.

I understand most fat people choose to be fat. However, it's unfair to generalize and say all fat people are lazy loosers.

I'm not fat btw >D

Edit: But I did chuckle at "manatee grey" :lol: Gotta keep a sense of humor about these things

McDonald's Syndrome?

Last edited:
Clothing companies need to stop making clothes that fit fat people. No more of that XXXXXL ****, either get your *** down to an L or you're going to be walking around naked.

On second thought, that might not be a great idea after all... :lol:

See, I have a foolproof diet for fat people. It'll provide in-home shaming instead of shaming them publicly. Here's my diet. I'm going to allow fat people to eat whatever they want if the can stomach eating it while standing naked in front of a full length mirror.

0 dambs given by target :rofl:

I got no problem at all with fat people. The only time they inconvenience me is when i fly if i get stuck next to one but as long as they smell good idc really.

Im don't have sympathy for the big people who don't have self control, but this is uncalled for.

Same shirt, yet the big one is Manatee Gray... How F'ed up is that?

This is pretty messed up but an old gf of mine had a friend who got engaged but...

Her fiancé made her sign a weight contract and if she went over that weight he would get the ring back until she met weight again, he literally had weekly weigh ins on the contract

It was so f'ed up but I still lol about it, I wonder if they are still together this is like 6-7 yrs ago

The woman is stupid for agreeing to it.

I hate when fat people feel they are discriminated against. Get in the kitchen and gym and lose some damn weight, it isn't something you can't control. As far as I am concerned, Target should troll the hell out of them an start calling their Plus size section the Manatee section.

Is it really that easy though? I don't know how many of you guys lived in poverty or know people in poverty.. but when these people only have 2 dollars for dinner.. what do you think they buy? Lettuce or $2 worth of crap at the McDonald's dollar menu?

There is a big correlation between fat people and income level.

Last edited:
Haha so many clowns in this thread.  Cowards who say and feel one way behind a screen but would never say these same things to a persons face. 

Making fun of people who might have a problem?      disgusting.  

manatee_lols.jpg
:rofl:

Are you shopping in the husky section?
Not at all.  But if I was I guarantee not you or any of these cowards wouldnt say anything to my face.  You all hide behind a screen throw shots and pretend to know more than you do.     

fat people get ZERO sympathy from me...even when one of my favorite rappers big pun died i was more mad at him cuz he was such a talent

and he squandered it away being fat and unhealthy.
:lol: everything has to include NYC in some kind of way with Ninja

Back
Top Bottom