Taxi 12's - December '13

Def been waiting on these baby's to drop, def camping out, Shiiid may pay a reseller

After cherry 12's were my first 12's cop I fell in love, taxis are my favorite, hopefully copping these and I can find some flint 12's

I have my CDP and only have a couple of wears in them. They practically look DS. But will try to grab a pair in December.

I am copping unless jordan 11 year of the snake comes out with the navy snake skin is crack .

Scratch that I am gonna work to get 160 and ask my mom for 160

This and i always thought the same about the wht/red 12's the retro was ugly the red was too dark

taxiog.jpg

my dads and my lil bros. he got me a pair. returned it since i thought 12s look weird on feet except playoffs and obsidians. got the obsidians thinking jordan wore em during ASG. but when pics showed it was diff. returned it and got playoffs. still the only pair of 12s i own and retro of them.

Last edited:
^ nice OG's up there. Reminds me of my sophomore year when I had them. Probably the most comfortable Jordan model.

I loved ballin in the taxis and playoffs during my HS years. Those cw's would be a great addition to anyones collection.

kamuekcmo said something awhile back about look for them to have a change having to do with laney on the tongue

Yeah, I seen samples a while back with black lace locks, but from what I hear they are going with gold, so it should be close to OG, unless they change something.

Still on the fence about copping these or not. Not a huge fan of 12s so I'll probably wait to see them in person before copping.

Back
Top Bottom