Taxi 12's - December '13

copped size 10 on NDC super easy. wanted to cop on eastbay and get those shorts. oh well. time to sleep.

Dang. Got an error page on NDC on two diff browsers after 2 mins or so of the wheel spinning for the wait :lol: Got through on FNL though.

shoyru  you get through ? 
nerd.gif

Ive been away for a while guys i haven't done a release since maybe the cool grey 9s i think. are these not really hyped or did NDC fix their stuff? I just got these for my little brother for Christmas but if i can i would wanna get him the 11s also if its gonna be this easy

Finish line will be your friend if u all just wait a bit, I'm glad I was able to get a pair on a uk site 183.000 shipped wasn't bad at all

First time getting through on ndc in a longgggggg time. Only had the spinning wheel for a few seconds

wow .... is this really happening right now ... im 0 for 3 this morning ... cant get taxis to add anywhere 

Waiting for my turn....I swear its ridiculous what you have to do to cop sneakers now....my bro lucky I got love for him :smh:

ndc error has occured!!! :smh:
Why does this happen?

It happened to me on the Laney Vs, which I was able to launch another browser and check out. It happened twice this morning on FireFox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom