Taxi 12's - December '13

got thru on FNL   and got the WC in before SPA came back up 

but not getting my hopes up

Last edited:
getting connection errors from nike over here too. possibly because of opening new sockets to the same server? either way its ********. additionally, i added the kicks to my cart on finishline and got all the way to checkout, just to experience the 30 second reload when i clicked submit

Y'all ****** internet wack or something. I can order another pair if I wanted.

I cant remember the last time i got through any of these sites that quick for a retro. NDC took 10 mins. Not bad at all

Got the 10 for my cousin...wish releases with hype were like this more...seemed pretty easy if you tried

tried champs but they had a timer and they didnt release till like 8:04???????  anyone else get that?  FNL was on the countdown page before 8 but luckily got through on NDC at 8:02

NDC hit us with that delay again today ... my bot was super late (4 or 5 seconds) for Preludes and Dunks

idk how you guys got through on ndc.... I keep receiving a connection error

NDC is the only one I Can ever get through on. FTL, FNL, Eastbay.....i'm done wasting time over there. I've missed out on only two releases on NDC and i'm starting to think it was because I wasted time over at them other sites.

Back
Top Bottom