Taxi 12's - December '13

this thread has been pretty calm with the shoe releasing tomorrow. Hoping I get that call today for one of my raffles. Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

I hope these are same quality as the playoffs but i know they wont be. Might be first Js i cop since the Grape Vs. Forgot about laneys when they dropped smh

For those having question about the sizing , they ran huge    .

Here is a comparaison between the 2013 Taxi  and the 2003 Bred

The Taxi is a size 13  , the Bred a size 13.5    .

Same lenght , same  fit / feeling  on feet .    I'm pretty lucky  they ran big because my local shop doesn't have my true 13.5  this time  :smile:

Quality is on point  , will be buying more next day  .

Last edited:
Anybody used the ftl "VIP reward" $15 or $20 on these "not that limited" jays? Last time I try to call in Custlmer service and add on later to the lebron forgin iron and wouldn't let me.(didn't expect them to.) but worth a try at a moment...

Anybody used the ftl "VIP reward" $15 or $20 on these "not that limited" jays? Last time I try to call in Custlmer service and add on later to the lebron forgin iron and wouldn't let me.(didn't expect them to.) but worth a try at a moment...

unless its a gift card version then it wont work online. maybe in store but definitely not online since the non giftcard version is viewed as a promo code.

For those having question about the sizing , they ran huge    .

Here is a comparaison between the 2013 Taxi  and the 2003 Bred

The Taxi is a size 13  , the Bred a size 13.5    .

Same lenght , same  fit / feeling  on feet .    I'm pretty lucky  they ran big because my local shop doesn't have my true 13.5  this time  :smile:

Quality is on point  , will be buying more next day  .

View media item 692772

View media item 692771

View media item 692773

intradesting.....

11.5 it is!

those flu games look fresh bro,
pimp.gif
had em  in 97' jb needs  to brings those back.. the right way

Again I went TTS in my normal 12 for these...To preface I've always subscribed to the "rule of thumb" when it comes to shoe sizing and as such like that extra space in the toe box...This is just my preference...Also I have feet on the wider side...

As far as a comparison to recent Retro J's I'd put these closest to the Playoff VIII's that dropped earlier this year, which for me were a bit longer than normal but also on the narrow side...

My conclusion would be for people with wider feet or who like a little extra room in the toe go TTS...If you have narrower feet or just like a snug fit go down .5...

I'm able to use the receipt one in store. I get one pair and use the discount for the next pair.

I've also had them add the discount after the fact to my order. I've never tried it for a new release however.

does anybody know what euro sites will have these???
I really wanted to double up but this damn holiday is crazy with the releases, im doubled on the playoff 12s tho

playoff 12s>taxi 12s IMO

any help with the euro sites?
thanks

are people expecting these to be hard to get?

and if i miss out, is reseller prices gonna be crazy?
Every re-seller price is crazy, everything over retail is crazy, at least to me.

Last edited:
Again I went TTS in my normal 12 for these...To preface I've always subscribed to the "rule of thumb" when it comes to shoe sizing and as such like that extra space in the toe box...This is just my preference...Also I have feet on the wider side...

As far as a comparison to recent Retro J's I'd put these closest to the Playoff VIII's that dropped earlier this year, which for me were a bit longer than normal but also on the narrow side...

My conclusion would be for people with wider feet or who like a little extra room in the toe go TTS...If you have narrower feet or just like a snug fit go down .5...
I didn't cop any of the 8s, how do they fit compared to the 5s or 3s of this year?

does anybody know what euro sites will have these???
I really wanted to double up but this damn holiday is crazy with the releases, im doubled on the playoff 12s tho

playoff 12s>taxi 12s IMO

any help with the euro sites?
thanks

All the regular Euro sites will have them, the problem is the exchange rate is so in favour of the Euro at the moment (1.37), that you are actually paying USD 232,9 for them without shipping and I am sure there will be many pairs on ebay or somewhere else on US sites for USD 210 - 220 with free shipping, so you should reconsider your thought!

basically I have to choose this month these or the 11s and I love 11s but these are a classic, tough decision

Every re-seller price is crazy, everything over retail is crazy, at least to me.
Same here. I keep telling these kids to do a cost benefit eval on their "hustle". Buying a pair of GR to flip for $30 profit if that is not really worth it after factoring in your cost in time and gas money.

If you want to flip something, make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Great commercial, love the fact that the outline with all the action in it is the same as the Air Penny III, including music and drama
happy.gif
!
the music and the drama was def a nice touch.. miss the days of seeing those quick shots of the shoe through the commercial, was a good way to tease us, lol respect..

Back
Top Bottom