Taxi 12's - December '13

Truth man, I only buy jordan XII's because of the significance to my life. My mom bought these for me in 1997, I was 12 lol.
Word. These shoes bring back memories for me too.
I was gonna pass on these but I got to remembering how I couldnt get them in '97 cause the Nike Factory in Memphis sold the last pair to the person in front of me.
Then my sister got a pair. I end up getting those black and white Deon Sanders with the flames. Hopefully history doesnt repeat itself...again

To everyone wondering about sizing. my boy that works at champs sports wears a 8.5 and he said he tried on the 9 and they fit perfect he said for some reason they felt smaller then the playoff 12s did when they dropped. So I'm just gonna stick TTS on my pair. He's going .5 up. So it would probably be safe to stay TTS. Better then having them to small and not fitting.
Thanks, more confident on my TTS order. 

i am doubling up for sure. i am gonna ball in one pair, i am gonna actually use these for their intended purposes.

haven't been following NT threads as closely lately due to the amt. of nonsense, but can anyone please tell me if nike.com is doing twitter link only or regular?

This morning is a perfect example of why u never listen too hard to the internets..At least 100 people in line...people brought the entire family out.

Last edited:
I can deal with the cold weather when it comes to camping. What I cannot deal with are the savages that show up.

these are probly the "concord 12s" to half the cats in line
roll.gif

To everyone wondering about sizing. my boy that works at champs sports wears a 8.5 and he said he tried on the 9 and they fit perfect he said for some reason they felt smaller then the playoff 12s did when they dropped. So I'm just gonna stick TTS on my pair. He's going .5 up. So it would probably be safe to stay TTS. Better then having them to small and not fitting.
Come on man you got me confused with sizing now =[

^^True to size or no more than half a size up is what I've been hearing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom