Taxi 12's - December '13

maybe i'm just hoping here, but ya'll think they will give us free shipping on these since it's showing it right on the page ? ill go with fnl if that's the case, so i can use this wc coupon

Last edited:
maybe i'm just hoping here, but you think they will give us free shipping on these since it's showing it right on the page ? ill go with fnl if that's the case, so i can use this wc coupon
View media item 693944

free shipping might not apply to the 12s today. maybe , maybe not. I was testing their system last night and only certain shoes were getting the free shipping. I threw lebron gamma blue 11s in the cart and I couldn't remove the $8 shipping nor was it applied automatically

free shipping might not apply to the 12s today. maybe , maybe not. I was testing their system last night and only certain shoes were getting the free shipping. I threw lebron gamma blue 11s in the cart and I couldn't remove the $8 shipping nor was it applied automatically
Yeah, i doubt it, but i was just hoping that maybe they would give us a break for once 
laugh.gif

I can deal with the cold weather when it comes to camping. What I cannot deal with are the savages that show up.

being on niketalk for over 13 years i cannot lie... the stories of lines and camping and the brutality and violence that goes on is pretty hilarious except for the times people actually die..

i mean you kniw what you are getting into going there

just finished watching this to kill some time! One of the memorable comeback games of the bulls!  jordan pippen and harper rockin' them taxi 12s
nthat.gif

To me, these are the all time classic eye candy on the court. so recognizable and clean. Don't get me wrong a lot of shoes are great on the hardwood but it's nothing like a taxi 12. The design is showcased so well even on TV it's a thing of beauty.

Whooo Hoooo!! Taxis. Been waiting a long time for this morning. Damn kids camping since 7 pm last night in rain, and its still raining right now. lol crazy. Oh well. Taxi Season

Last edited:

So people sizing up on these now?! lol. Damn...from my previous experience on the 12s they run big, still on the fence about going .5 down or not. 
I'm convinced half these people don't know what their true size is...... I been going TTS for every release and haven't had a problem yet.

if today goes smoothly online then i like our chances for the black red 1...

if it goes bad today midas whale not even try for the black red 1 :lol:

im going .5 down screw it, that comparison pic of the size 13 taxis and size 13.5 bred 12s got me convinced we still gotta .5 down

I'm convinced half these people don't know what their true size is...... I been going TTS for every release and haven't had a problem yet.

Yea I don't know why dudes sizing up or down. These dudes must be like 12 lol. I'm 25 and been rocking the same size 13 regardless of the sneaker. Yeah some fit a little bit better than others but not worthy of a size down or up lol. It either fits about right or a little bit bigger. Dudes scared of a shoe being .5 too big? :lol:

if today goes smoothly online then i like our chances for the black red 1...

if it goes bad today midas whale not even try for the black red 1 :lol:

Pretty sure the ones were confirmed to be a limited release by footlocker on twitter a few days ago....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom