Taxi 12's - December '13

4 hours, damn i feel lucky now. only 2 hrs for me, i been on FNL since 7:55 and still on spa page wtf

Last edited:
Yea I copped on NDC but I wanted to get my little cousin a pair. He's the same age I was when I first got them in '97.......wasn't gonna even attempt to get him one but that link was smooth sailing. I wish I had a backdoor link on them Bel Air's I missed lol. That ish still sits with me I missed out on them lol.

Props though man.....real good look.
No problem. One of the main reasons I come on here is because everybody always looking out. I hope your cousin likes his gift. 

Error on NDC, trolled in payment on FNL, 3 hour checkout time on FA... but finally get through without problems on Champs back to sleep I go. Good luck to everyone, keep trying on Champs, Eastbay, FL

Checked out at 7:32 CST. Didn't know that even after crashing they keep your place in line.
Site went down several times but when it came back my checkout time was the same.
Had to have these!

Might as well consider every OG colorway and XI to be somewhat difficult. Things have changed.
mean.gif
Yeah I know. I never copped a pair of 12's before either are they a popular number to sell out?

Yeah I know it happened with the Bred 11's last year, but I got a confirmation on that one. I didn't get any confirmation from finishline, the site booted me. I don't know what I should do.
I was surprised that FNL worked for me, took 4 attempts through PayPal but finally got through and got the email so hopefully I'm good.  Was able to get a pair on NDC get refreshing and adding to cart and somehow got a pair, first time I've got something off NDC in a very long time

Anyone else EB timer screen keeps changing to the "Sorry We are at Maximum Capacity" screen? Very annoying...

Some BS on FTL, it'll show me that I'm waiting in line to check out and then after about 15 minutes it shows me an error page and I have to restart the whole process

F-ing FNL, 3 times charging my card and not one order is confirmed that is some major BS FNL, WTF...

I actually got thru on FNL, got a pair in my cart but it wouldn't let me check out. I think they gone 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom