TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

7 Paul 7 good looking out on the site! How do you shop on there? Ill hit you up about the sneakers later, just have to see how much money i got left!

SZ 12 LINENS!!!! Wow your a lucky guy.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAM

MetalStitch and 7 Paul 7
Cease_and_Desist.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

whoever is from moval, they bought the HKS. So to answer the question up there, sometimes if you send a payment but your not first, theres many times where the first person is either not confirmed, not verified, or they want you to ship to another address other than their billing, it can be many reasons so we then go to the next buyer.

so yeah i was talking to my boss today, and he said hes going to completely change the store and make it a straight "CO JP" Consignment shop like out store LA AVENUE in JAPAN. Taking down the displays in the back wall, moving them on the black wall and using that whole wall for worn-vnds kicks from top to bottom! Then adding more fixtures on the floor so we can just flood the store with kicks.

also watch out for consignment clothing in the next weeks.
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^thanks for the MEELLLOOOOOS....

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

all i know is that menchi katsu place right down the alley from l.a. avenue is bombdiggitydamn!!! i ate a whole bag of 5 pieces while waiting for l.a. ave to open. i took a number and waited in line with all the old lady hypebeasts :lol:
laugh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

^^first and foremost...wasn't the post of the air force 1 thread all about?? to share? though i may agree 7 Paul 7's leak on kskit was damaging to collectors...but it's not that bad....most of u guys scour napsize the most, i believe only a handful i know here truly go in depth into japan. like OGFiend said, i'm not particularly worried because the prices on yahoo jp are relatively high, most here would have a truly tough time referring back to those auctions i have posted unless u can read japanese and can do some filter. and the main trivia here, size twelve, if u're really a sz12 as well, u will realise i did not post anything bigger than a size 11 haha. trust me the stuffs i posted are pretty much quite expensive, as much as one would be so turned off by the pricing, if u have money to burn, i say go for it and furthur contribute to this thread. i know i blew up auctions and stuff, but not to an extent whereby most can go do something about it unlike ebay...

and for the majority who have pmed me, haha u guys got the wrong notion....i do not own these shoes nor do i know where you can find these shoes ever again...it's all about luck and effort..majority of these and heading almost at least 4-5years back and some are made more than 10yrs back...now that's hard. but this is what makes the shoe game so interesting and passionate, searching for shoe where u missed yrs back or when u had as a kid, the reunion between humans and shoes is such a blissful one..haha

if anyone needs help with maybe 1 or 2 auctions, maybe i can help you locating the auction, but not bidding or purchasing them in anyway, you have to figure it out yourself. thanks and you guys can call me felix, be glad to help!

btw those sz12 linens!!! yes!! i knew those existed in sz12, just like atmos, mochas, 3m snakes, flax's....and those sz12 carolina blue suede lows, u hurt my feelings with those 2...

Quote:
why would you add to the hype? let people search on their own. don't ruin things for other 'heads.

You just stick to your crappy all stars and fruity coloured ID's you always make, it makes me laugh that helping people is now concidered hype. Anyway I doubt the fact that a handful of AF1 heads can now purchase on Yahoo Japan is going to spoil things stop being a drama queen.

^^too much hate...i believe everyone here likes air force 1s for different reasons, colors, design, materials etc..i believe so long as our actions are justified that's good enough, but calling people drama queen doesn't, spread peace and love people! especially for this thread.

:lol:
laugh.gif
I don't hate him I just think hes an idiot for posting what he did. For instance when was the last time you saw him with vintage AF1's? never so it's hardly going to affect him is it so he was being a drama queen end of story.

metalstitch- hook me up with that auction link i IMed you about. i dont need bidding help just the link

paul- if you think NT doesnt have an effect on price of shoes in japan youre quite mistaken. most recent example is the orange canvas lows. literally last year no one really cared about them. recently(past 6 months or so) - we've all seen the hype on here for them. you could find pair quite often for 50 bucks or under. now the average is 200 here and shops that ship overseas charging in the 300 before shipping costs. there is no real demand in japan from what ive seen(most people just rock whatever is new and hyped out) and the price hike all started when all the talk on here started.
size 12 - but as for posting stuff like that on here, fair is fair. if its on the internet its fair game to be posted anywhere. although proper NT etiquite would be to not post Live auctions cause its kind of a bumout.

kenvin2nd- that menchi katsu place always smells great but meat sucks. fun fact - that shop got in trouble a couple months ago for hiring illegal korean immagrants.

You have the wrong end of the stick Sgtshizzle im not saying that NT doesn't create hype im saying that a hand full of people on here being able to purcahse on Yahoo Japan is not going to ruin everything. Lets be honest most of us are looking for vintage AF1's that are not common enough to create a huge amount of hype from one sale. You can't win on here though if you don't help your hated on if you do help your even more hated on it makes me laugh.

Way to blow up auctions and sites.

Now every wannabe collector is gonna go on and try to buy @#%$. If you haven't noticed everyone that's been collecting for years already knew about what jp holds and it's sites. What's funny is most that were fascinated by it only been around this year "collecting".

As for the prices not being affected, due to this leak....you must be a damn fool if you believe that. This damn thread alone jacks up prices for af1. The price for af1 and air max in recent months have went through the roof. People asking 600 for hk, 600 for linen, 350-500 for canvas af1's, 400 for atmos, and the list goes on. I am not going get into air max since this is a af1 thread, but do any of you think it has something to do with the "team am fam" and "team af1" thread? It's not coincidence that's for sure, prices have gone up because of threads like these. When you see a influx of people wearing af1, it becomes the "cool" thing to do, and people hop on. Believe me when I tell you prices WILL GO UP on yahoo jp and you guys can thank yourself for that.

Metalstich: I know you found the site today, got happy, wanted to share with eveyone and all, but you blew up LIVE auctions, and this prohibited, from what I know. Saying you searched through yahoo and came up on these is really same as posting links to it. Reason being most show the sizes, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to find it. Please keep to yourself next time or wait till it has ended. A lot of those were on my favorites and now I don't know if I will be able to get them.

7 Paul 7: I'm not trying to speak for Jath, but I do know him personally and would like to say something. I don't see why you have to clown him for being true to what he likes. Just because he doesn't hop on the bangwagon of buying atmos, linen, 3m snakes doesn't mean he isn't fit to speak on this matter. He loves doing nikeid's so let him be, pe's he has I know he has paid a lot less than what some of these idiots pay for orange canvas because he is never hyped by it. You ask when was the last time you seen him with vintage af1, I think you of all people should know how hard it is to find sz 12+ af1. That's why he gets what is easy for him, like PE's, which are relatively easy to find in his size.

I hate having to vent like this. Wish things were like the good ole days.

Pictures posted by Nkestyl.

Discuss . . .
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I like the huarache hybrids.....and the midsole on the last pair is interesting.
Not crazy about the safari hybrids or ACG's.

those safari forces seem to resemble the customs sbtg first did during NT's custom competition...as for the majority of the people that pmed me with unhappiness...i'll take down the pics i've posted..been around a good 2 days or so so whoever catches them, well good for you, i just didn't know so many US people are hooked on to yahoo japan. i'll make the apparent changes...

Quote:
but as for posting stuff like that on here, fair is fair. if its on the internet its fair game to be posted anywhere. although proper NT etiquite would be to not post Live auctions cause its kind of a bumout.

this is on point...plus i did not post any links to them except for 1...which 7 Paul 7 requested well if that's bad enough ok i'm sorry...but all were just pics, with sizes and the pics had no id tags..i don't see what's wrong with it...

Quote:
I know you found the site today, got happy, wanted to share with eveyone and all, but you blew up LIVE auctions, and this prohibited, from what I know.

so it goes from blowing ebay auctions to yahoo jp auctions now?? i don't even remember there was such a rule on NT and thus i will not suffer from any prohibition..as mentioned it's just NT's ettiquette to not post auction links or pics from ebay, but doing so won't exactly render you a ban from the mods or anything..

Quote:
Reason being most show the sizes, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to find it.

the final call i feel, in being what it takes to be a genius is not only finding them, but winning the bid and showing them in the pickup thread. however if u had used my pics to aid u in locating them and put them in your favorites, remember to thank me when u win those all right?

Quote:
I hate having to vent like this. Wish things were like the good ole days.

as far as i know, people have been jealous of each other's kicks they don't have, that constitutes part and parcel of sneaker-collecting, so if u can tell, 7 Paul 7 is jealous haha...this is the internet and this is a forum and everyone post how they feel about it..

hope this clears up everything and let's get a move on on this thread..

do you think that all the @#%$ nike puts out adds hype to the vintage stuff?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Back
Top Bottom