..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Armed Forces Day is this Saturday, May 15th. Anyone know if they are releasing an AF1 for this year? I've been searching for pics.
be3363fc38007dee914594636096a67f8d9cac00.jpg

maza: thanks for that link, mate. seems like every pair of currys have been super nice!

eeBS7eez: those stash highs are nice. someday i'll get a pair, probably a pair of white stash highs. someday.

been in japan for 4 days and tomorrow will be my only day to look for shoes - there's one pair of forces that i hope to grab if i can find the damn store. i'm glad i avoided tokyo this time - did more sightseeing than shopping.

Kev - Did you get my text?  I'm glad that you did more sightseeing this time around.  You can't put a price on that.

Cleaned these up, and restored them . . .

14m3y8o.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Kev- hook it up with some size 13s if you see any lol
I have an idea.  Why not just get something for all of us?  Like some Shrooms or Michigan Jewel mids.

spacej-very nice, do you know the actual colourway of them?

r3: i just can't get used to the shape. shape on the tokyo's is just so much better.

sharpC: i paid 165 or something, i think they're around 200 typically, not 100% though

Tyler - sick man. is that the samep air in this guy sharpC's avatar above? with the "vintage" Nike Air on the back? that red is popping through my monitor! nice little tag there too, haha.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

eeBS7eez - Thanks! I think they're infrared if I'm not mistaking.  I didn't get a box with them though, so I can't tell you the official colorway for sure.

Brian -  Thanks homey.  I'm pretty sure this is the same pair Sharp has, and it does have the vintage nike air font screen printed on the back.  I'm glad you appreciated my tag.  It was my way of make believing they were my own vintage PE's.
laugh.gif

awesome. you can't beat some simple, vintage air force 1's, in my opinion. i'd trade any stash/linen/3msnake/whatever pair for an old vintage white/accent color pair of lows. dope.

aggghhh tyler those are dope. i didn't get your text. my cell phone is off until i get back to hawaii. pm me if anything.

Price check on these sample Jewel's. 7/10 condition; no OG laces:

I was thinking $70ish? I remember straat_jp has a DS sz 8 that (I think) sold around $130.

I'd say 30-40 tops, that is more like 4/10 condition and it's just a salesman sample.  30-40 might even be too much, I would not pay that.

NJTruEast - I'm super jealous of the heat you got up there.^^

You guys see these? What do you think of these upcoming Forces? I might cop. Pics courtesy of Sneakernews.com
af83674e3d1270059e8b96666940aea355a0c988.jpg

Vandal inspired colorway.
737261e3877a59469026e1a9902ff1d5ed0823f8.jpg

bcf16a347e959866afb5803b7cca926c4ed53f2f.jpg

White with 3m Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom