..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

yo!! those 3M joints are definitely interesting, but i can already see %%%* leather all over the shoe. which sucks. might cop though; have to see them in person before i decide. looks like source was from an asian website, so i might have a chance at these...

and the more i see cocoa snakes, the more i seem to want a pair...

Them 3M Swoosh joints are going to be copped FOR SURE.
pimp.gif

so jealous of the linen and cocoa's. now that i have a job might actually be able to afford a pair.

can someone help me with info on these

fordmustang0803-img600x450-1273983223uflczj93332.jpg

jamesyo- obsidian snakes, 96, takes some time to find.

i really like those 3m's, i might pick up if they go for cheap

those linen's and cocoa's though, wow. slick bump

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Has anyone ever seen good pics of Slam 100s?
is this who i think it is?

and yes, does anyone have good detailed pics of slam 100's? Other than the pic below?

If anyone does have detailed pics of their own pair or someone else's...please post
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Has anyone ever seen good pics of Slam 100s?
is this who i think it is?

and yes, does anyone have good detailed pics of slam 100's? Other than the pic below?

If anyone does have detailed pics of their own pair or someone else's...please post
happy.gif

*waits for kazi, danielsan or mosneaksthanU to grab a pair from their closet* 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Hahaha sorry kevin, don't have that one I did get an offer for a pair but for 2000, but rather put it towards my new ride. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jamesyo

only 1 pair i would say no to. 
i'm interested to hear what pair that would be (my guess is the lebrons?). the ones i don't own, i'd like to have: the jewels, grey suedes and the wheats. 

that pic of the obsidian snakes, those are paul's right? i think he was selling them, some time back on the bay.

2guard: i see those black suedes...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jamesyo

only 1 pair i would say no to. 
i'm interested to hear what pair that would be (my guess is the lebrons?). the ones i don't own, i'd like to have: the jewels, grey suedes and the wheats. 
got it in one mate!

Any of you know how to get yellowing from old age out of laces?  Got a pair of laces that turned slightly golden.. older round laces from the late 90s. Need to recover them!

Originally Posted by MNadel

Any of you know how to get yellowing from old age out of laces?  Got a pair of laces that turned slightly golden.. older round laces from the late 90s. Need to recover them!

If they are white; can't you just lay them in a light bleach bath (in a bowl, cup or something), remove and rinse.  Probably would have to keep the glued tips out of the bleach though.

Back
Top Bottom