..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

TS pinks are
pimp.gif
actually any TS joints are
pimp.gif

As I run back into the closet...to be continued......

grin.gif

I'm so far removed from the game it ain't even funny...haven't copped anything new since I got my 96 patents, and that was MONTHS ago. Then again,there isn't too much out there that I'm after (with the exception of PR1's, HK's or some obsidian highs...)

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I'm so far removed from the game it ain't even funny...haven't copped anything new since I got my 96 patents, and that was MONTHS ago. Then again, there isn't too much out there that I'm after (with the exception of PR1's, HK's or some obsidian highs...)

I feel you, not much out there in my size. Except there is much I still want to get. Plenty of '98-'02 stuff that I wouldn't mind getting myhands on, especially '98-'00 joints.

whats the going rate for the gold all star force packs?

came across a couple and looking to see what i can get them for.

black/black/gum sole highs are a classic.

2j10qjt.jpg

..too bad they had to ruin it with some stupid print. oh well, they're WMNS, wouldn't have my sz anyway..

I'm so far removed from the game it ain't even funny...haven't copped anything new since I got my 96 patents, and that was MONTHS ago. Then again, there isn't too much out there that I'm after (with the exception of PR1's, HK's or some obsidian highs...)

im feelin this.
lately ive been really contemplating QUITTING the game...
lol,although im not so sure about it... ive changed my manner of dress to grow up a bit more...
i copped 2 pairs of vans and i think im good...

i wonder how i will know when im done.

Back
Top Bottom