..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

another old pic... i haven't made any new pickups in a while, but i'll take some new pics of old stuff very soon.  new pickups may be on the horizon, too.

dsc0094o.jpg

mail lady dropped these off today

shout out to all the contributors in this thread for motivating me to get back on my AF1 #@*@ after slacking for the past few years
pimp.gif

^^the ones ive seen and touched in person are really nice.
But if you look close some look like smooth leather while others look like pebble leather.

hey guys anyone have info or better pictures of these?

Also what is the leather quality like on them? Any onfo would be great! Thanks!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Courir Highs !! Minus the Big Sheed those would be perfection.

I was thinkin' the same thing when the Celtics played last weekend. Couldn't find any clear pics, so I wasn't sure if they were gum soles. I think it's time that Nike re-upped the 'Sheed Line'.

+

=
382132166.jpg

bump from page 2...

new pickups from this past week -

finally after 7 years...

these next two are from 1997.
that's a 3m swoosh-

local spot don't have my size on those leather boot highs that just dropped - i'm so pissed that i slept. any online spot selling them for a decent price? frick i hate paying retail 
mad.gif

Guys, I have two questions for you all.  What year did the AF1 LUX debut?  What is the current market price?

Thanks in advance!

smh.gif
I haven't bought a pair of AF1s in sooo long. It doesn't help that there are like 5+ other Sz 10.5 hounds in here.

Crazy,
Dont feel too bad.. Havent bought forces since December..

BTW,
whoever is a 10.5 and wants Brazil and Korea WC joints let me know.. Know a lead on a pair of each.. And size 10 COF Lebrons..

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Guys, I have two questions for you all.  What year did the AF1 LUX debut?  What is the current market price?

Thanks in advance!

the black lux highs were originally from 2001 (might have been '02), the white lows were 2003. i'd say for market price somewhere in the 200-300 or so range. don't really see them that often to be honest. i remember the white lows being $250 retail back in the day if that helps any.

pic for good measure...

There were another pair of LUX lows from, I think, 2004-5. They weren't made with woven leather but they were okay still. I almost wanna say the Blacks were re-released after they first dropped (could be wrong, though).

Back
Top Bottom