..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

man oh man. i never knew that so many people lurk this thread. 
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on these!  Definitely one of the best AF1's to drop in awhile . . .

ogym9l.jpg

Shout out to Joe from Sneaker Bistro for helping me out with these.

MaZA4eVeR14 and ucasta nice campers. And for my 2 cents, those workboot inspired forces are pretty nice. Not nice like boulders from 93, but similar and refreshing to the waterproofs in 2003/04

For all u South Fla guys the "work boot AF1's are at athletes foot in The Sawgrass". They look really good but i cant bring myself to pay $175 on them.

Oh yeah they have nuff sizes left.

just went to try and pick up the work boots. usually im a 13 but i heard they run big so i ordered a 12. was the the wise choice or should i have got the 13?

Originally Posted by roboski

For all u South Fla guys the "work boot AF1's are at athletes foot in The Sawgrass". They look really good but i cant bring myself to pay $175 on them.

Also FootLocker at Dadeland got them stocked too.. Im waiting on a 50 weekend to see if these are not excluded.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Also FootLocker at Dadeland got them stocked too.. Im waiting on a 50 weekend to see if these are not excluded.
nerd.gif
Yea I told my boy about that. Im waiting on the list too.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

nerd.gif
AF1 are always excluded, no?

oh and to my surprise the all star highs had a niylon strap but it was weird cuz it was a lil bit stretchy

and also, help with the sizing on the workboots?

Originally Posted by Jae718

matt those vdays looks so good imo the best of them all i wish i cud find a pair

thanks man. definitely the best ones.

i'm still on the fence about those work boots. if they were more around $100 i'd consider it. i just can't see myself paying $175 for them.

Back
Top Bottom