TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

corgi: those metallic gold am1s are part of them 2008 olympic metallic pack (not the 2008 olympic medal pack - those came in 3 swoosh colours; bronze, silver and gold). they came in silver and gold, and both pairs are perforated all over. asia only release, but i believe some websites based in the US/canada had them (rmkstore).

nike-air-max-1-olympic-perforated-metallic-pack-1.jpg

more info here:
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2008/07/17/nike-air-max-1-olympic-perforated-metallic-pack/http://www.kicksonfire.co...perforated-metallic-pack/
quite possibly THE most
sick.gif
nike shoe i have ever seen

poogi

those air maxes are NICE in person, the perforations throw it off a bit, but the shinyness, and the arrogance of the shoe, is what makes them that much specialimo

people who know size 6.5 heads...or have significant others in the size range....

ends at 6 am...pst
if you miss those....

then there are these in a 5.5

edit:

there is a guy in the buy/sell forum with a pair of hyperblue 95s in size 8.5, i have no affiliation with him, just thought i'd share with you guys

and if all goes well, i think my wife may have some anti-freeze 95s on her feet
eek.gif
....she always gets the good stuff...but that's the way it is lol glad i'm not a huge fan or i'd be
sick.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Hey fam - it's been awhile.....sorry, its in the single digits and teens everyday here in Chicago, so Ive been living in Goadomes and LeBrons, no Maxs! Itsabout the only time I favor a leather toe box....lol

Adobo - sick iDs!

Jake - whats good man.....holla atcha boy!

BrickSB - sick Skylines....I still to get a pair of those Infrared ones.

No heat for me....just some Bursts on the cheap. I got some Tailwind 92s I'm workin' on....
2s98v21.jpg

What up Fam,
Stupid Bored, the weather here is
sick.gif
. Thought I would do a colletionesquepost of what have I worn from my photobucket. I have a few other Ams that are not posted. Maybe I will do a new updated collection pic at post #1000. Thatshould give me some time to pick-up some "heat"
tongue.gif

In no particular order.

Oooh, I should have resized these pics. My bad y'all

Later,
Jerrod

*Those blue gradient 95s back there are
pimp.gif
for real!

Jerrod - I've always liked your collection, simple clean c/ws ONLY
smokin.gif
great stuff .. I am still looking for the all maroon and all gray stabs forcheeaapppppp sz 11
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Yuku is tripping. I've tried to remove that double pic twice, but it's still there
mad.gif
. Now its not, right after I made the comment too
laugh.gif

James - I appreciate it. It always feel good to hear praise from someone who has a collection that you admire. Lol atme copping those maroon stabs when I was looking around the internet trying to find you a pair.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

and if all goes well, i think my wife may have some anti-freeze 95s on her feet
eek.gif
....she always gets the good stuff...but that's the way it is lol glad i'm not a huge fan or i'd be
sick.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
GL on the freezes, i want some!

Random 79 - Dope kicks and pics.

And I believe those BWs are a JD exclusive... don't think you'll be getting them in the states. But with the dollar how it is against the pound...

hey whats up guys,my name is matt and im orginally from brooklyn born and raised...recently moved out to li over the summer,anyway ive been collecting now for about 10 years and air max's are what started my passion for sneakerss.i dont still have any of the max's that i started my collection with but i wishi did.. it all started for me with a pair of 98 neons, then came the crystal blues and the safety oranges...anyway over the years ive went thru alot ofmax's....ive sold alot of the more limited ones that i aquired (dont ask me why,i miss the amsterdams and kid robots so much) amd ive also traded alot ofthem away,anywho as of late i havent been payin to much attention to my air max collectin...but '09 will bring alot of new additons to the family...some ofmy favorites in my collection would have to be my wmns eucalyptus 95's, my atmos 95's, hoa infared 90's,warhawks are another fav too i just likethem so much i cant bring myself to wear them(im scared that the sole will crack) and my 2 absolute favorites have to be my storm burst and the stashbw's...ok enough talk heres the shoes...hope u all enjoy

95's
these are what started it all for me
352291887.jpg

352291868.jpg

352291899.jpg

352291942.jpg

352291914.jpg

bonus
352291997.jpg

am1's
over the years am1's have become my favorite...need to get my hands on a few of the ones ive got rid of over the years
352292082.jpg

352292101.jpg

352292130.jpg

352292190.jpg

bonus
352292391.jpg

am90's
another shoe that started it all for me...also alot of am90's i need to get my hands on again
352292246.jpg

352292311.jpg

352292335.jpg

352292349.jpg

352292378.jpg

bonus
352292407.jpg

miscellaneous
352292435.jpg

352292465.jpg

352292498.jpg

352292558.jpg

bonus
352292613.jpg

352292635.jpg

352292583.jpg

352292598.jpg

and last but certainly not least
352525693.jpg

so whatsup guys can i join the fam

Very diverse collection you have there. I like the mix of GR and limited stuff. Interesting Air Max 2003s: an Air Max that seems to be widely forgotten. Mitaand 08 varsity red AM95s are nice, as well. People are gonna envy those Atmos AM95s.

/scribbles signature onto imaginary application form before passing said form to other AMFAM members

professa nice stuff, but clean that lens lol

just picked these up for the wifey...will she like em? who knows, but i know i'm not as big a fan as some of you guys are, will post more when they arrive

36$ anti-freeze

2587_1.JPG

edit:

kids size
2994_1.JPG

^^thanks guys
daaznfella-i just got this camera from my boy for free not to long ago..i prolly should try and clean the lens lol.... and ur girl better like thoseantifreezes lol...damn those are up there on my am95 grails....anyone got a 10.5

Originally Posted by briannnnn

/scribbles signature onto imaginary application form before passing said form to other AMFAM members

signs said application and passes along to fellow fam member
wink.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

36$ anti-freeze

for that price and size I could have bought them to use as a key chain
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Originally Posted by briannnnn

signs said application and passes along to fellow fam member
wink.gif
you got my approval as well. Be sure to post your story as well: first name, where you are from, why you like maxes, favorite pair, etc.

Thought I'd post up some pics of my AM1's! How do I become a member of this team am family? All size 10. 2 pairs of the white/black/red's downthere are on ice and also haven't worn the white/red/grey yet. Those one's on the far right are some ID's that I've kinda trashed. And ohyea...the AM lights are some of my favorites and took me forever to find! Picked em up from FlintGrey on the board. Next up I want to find some USA AM1's.

Just picked up these new for $160 shipped no box though. Thought it was a pretty good deal????

Hello fam, I'm kinda new, and don't post much since I've pretty much just sold all my AM heaters from my 90's adolescence. Great stuff on thelast few pages has sparked me to start over gain. Came into some inheritance cash, and I'm building up a new air max collection. Anyone wanting to sellNike AM 1's (ltd.) from the wash/laundry pack in size(s) 11-12 or cork pack 1's or Infrared 90's for under $150 in same sizes. Also, I'm reallydying to get my hands on a pair of those EU exclusive rain camo air max lights. Any info. would be great, just wanted to say great stuff in the last few pages,and hope to do business with some fellow NT's from now on. I know this post should probably have posted in buy and sell, but I figured the AM fam couldhelp more. Not wanting to step on any toes. Thanks for any help to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom