TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to my local thrift store as i always do and bought these
ugly laces...

21cfmmo.jpg

swapped it out with these, still gotta throw them in the wash...may not keep them size 10 *cough cough*, but they seem to fit ok so far

ixb7a1.jpg

gong hei fatt choy, fam!

the auspicious year of the ox, so i wore these today:
3135373613_9b27b64663.jpg

better pics later on, hopefully! going to be a great feast later on, after last nights reunion dinner!

whats the story on those gold shoes? Sorry i never seent them before. Quite an interesting colorway

Cris - Nice Escape 93s! You don't see those often. I'm still looking for a pair of Escape 2 90s in a 10 or 10.5 if anyone is looking to part with apair
Silversurfer - Those blue lights are the best air max pairs of last year in my opinion. Too bad there are no JDs in the states (or half sizes in thoselights).

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

whats the story on those gold shoes? Sorry i never seent them before. Quite an interesting colorway
There is also a silver c/w for those AM1's also. If I'm not mistaken, they are an Asia release only. I am going to assume something inconjunction with the Olympics being in China this past year.

LOVE the MMA talk in here. Caught the Affliction card as well. Arlovski looked good for a bit. I really don't know #+% he was thinking trying to throw thatknee....

With that said, VERY much looking forward to Fedor and Barnett. IMO they are by far the 2 best Heavyweight fighters in MMA. Not saying they would beat Lesnar,as he is an incredibly tough match up, but they have by far the best skill sets for HW's in MMA.

Fedor actually has me looking into Sambo classes. Great weekend of fights with Affliction PPV, UFC on Spike, Mosley/Margarito on HBO and the WEC on Sunday.

BJ/GSP this weekend. Amped!

corgi: those metallic gold am1s are part of them 2008 olympic metallic pack (not the 2008 olympic medal pack - those came in 3 swoosh colours; bronze,silver and gold). they came in silver and gold, and both pairs are perforated all over. asia only release, but i believe some websites based in the US/canadahad them (rmkstore).

nike-air-max-1-olympic-perforated-metallic-pack-1.jpg

more info here:
http://www.kicksonfire.co...perforated-metallic-pack/

yea i still think that the gold pair is dope, but hen i saw a pair of b grades in the silvers for 60$, i had to pick them up, they will be a DOPE summer shoe,blinding people left and right,....lol i still think the golds are pretty dope as well..just not gonna pay the 100+ that ebay is asking for

these arrived today....i am going to load up on these dope colorways they are releasing in the US because these things are awesome
glasses.gif

3230266634_8627cf8510.jpg

3230266746_4ece0d48fd.jpg

3229416305_22dc812e58.jpg

and phil, it was a GREAT weekend for MMA, tons of awesome fights...really looking forward to penn v. st. pierre this weekend
stoked there are some other MMA fans in the FAM!

r3k4hsttub--thank you sir for the info. Inever seent them before, or the silver for that matter, Or really a shoe that looked close to that. Maybe the Olympic dunks in 04 but these are on anotherlevel.

^

the gold and silver AM1s were actually sold at invite-only pop-up stores in LA and NY, but i believe they charged $250 for them.

i'm really glad my NY friends struck out on getting them, i ended up paying about half that.

still see a few pairs of silvers around my way, but golds went fast. i actually ordered them from a different country, only to have them show up in mine. but iguess that's the way it goes sometimes. at least i was able to get my natural 11.5 though, since out here, they only sell 11, 12, and 13, no half sizesafter 10.5.

the illest detail to me is the clearish outsole, with gold flakes embedded inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom