TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fam ... back from vacation

waaaaay too much nice stuff to catch up on the last few pages. the fam is still doing it real big

sorry for you to hear about your broken arm guy ... hope you'll be doing better soon

chris, big up for the dope tee's ... your designs are on top. can't wait to wear it

pool blue 95

am95blackpool2pb1.jpg

Originally Posted by Dunks206

finally picked up a pair of structures!! for retail! haha. i like how seattle was one of the first places in the US to get them
smile.gif

my only pic of them
tongue.gif

xnt1g0.jpg

Seattle? nice im gonna call up my cousin to pick up a pair for me, shes in Sumner
happy.gif

and nice pool's and maize's up there

Sup Fam......all these pics of the Structures makes me want them even more, anyone have and/or have access to a size 8??? Let me know, got $$$ ready.

Thanks.

Cris.

^ Damn...that much, I'm only lookin for retail plus shipping, maybe a tad bit more, depends, if not, I'm good.

Cris.

Hi All,

First off, James, Seb, Oli, Phil, Raf, Joel, sz12, Mic, Chris, Jonas, Warren, Laune, Jerrod and Tibor, thanks for the"get well soon"
My arm is getting a bit better, still not used to the cast tho..
frown.gif

I was checking my harddisk and found some "nice" close-ups:

Bye All

I said get well soon also! Not in the nicest way but you know I meant that
laugh.gif

nice pics buddy, nog bedankt dat je me sis kan helpen

What up FAM~

Just a heads up, size 8-13 of those pink/white/grey AM87s on FCNY for $100 + shipping
smile.gif

Trading my Huf Quake 90's for Blue Toe Structures. JW, good deal right?

BTW, anyone check out the prices on the HOA Womens 90's on ebay? Crazy prices nowadays huh?

And a late Chuc Mung Nam Moi, Gung Hay Fat Choy, Gong Xi Fa Cai to my Vietnamese/Chinese people.

Wussup fella's...this will be the last time these will be posted
Yesterday

Today

To the Vault they go!!!

Tibor - Those pools are looking clean

Nice shots INC365

Such a beautiful day in LA that had to rep the team and unds some Lights.

Thanks Cris!

Originally Posted by Dunks206

finally picked up a pair of structures!! for retail! haha. i like how seattle was one of the first places in the US to get them
smile.gif

my only pic of them
tongue.gif

xnt1g0.jpg

Did you buy them from a Niketown? Because I called the Niketown down in Pike and they said it was all out and maybe a rumorof a re-stock in 2ish weeks.

I'm baaaaack!

What a whirlwind of a trip, left Thursday afternoon from the east coast, landed 0900 London time, hit the hotel and then out to the city.
I'm beat and unpacking, didn't get as many pairs as I had hoped due to the limited baggage space but am glad I picked these up.
The AM90s that they had were eeeh so I passed. The infrared/black colorway didn't pop as I had hoped.
tired.gif

The nylon is sooo nice, last size 12 they had at JD's.

When I got home, had some packages at the door to greet me! Thanks for the tee Cris!

Nothing like a pair of infras, for a steal too!

Off to bed, will post pics of the trip at a later time I am sure!

Anyone have a pair of those Structures in a 9.5 for sale? Or some infrared 90s?
Still regret passing on these when i could have gotten them for 30$ at one store
frown.gif

Good looks on the link to the AM87s, JDocs. I already have a pair of those and paid half of what the asking price is over there. The shoe really pops in directsunlight; it'll make a great spring/summer shoe.

Just got this Prestos but I'm thinking about trading it for a navy pair.

All of these are a size bigger. I'm still debating if I'd just hold on to them or sell them then buy the same pairs. Its def going to be hard.

Originally Posted by JDocs

What up FAM~

Just a heads up, size 8-13 of those pink/white/grey AM87s on FCNY for $100 + shipping
smile.gif

thanks for the heads up james but those can be had for cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom