TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input Fam, I'm gonna leave them off. Denver made a good point with the contrast to the speckles.

Originally Posted by tak

Sometimes it really
mad.gif
being a size 12.

Ain't that the truth!
For me today: They are my "Huf-Tights"

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Originally Posted by tak

Sometimes it really
mad.gif
being a size 12.

Ain't that the truth!
For me today: They are my "Huf-Tights"

laugh.gif
It sure is....and every time I find something I like its usually halfsize too small / too big. And if its something I slept on as far as older releases go, damn re-sellers try & stick me with that "rare" sizecrap....
embarassed.gif

Huf-Tights are
smokin.gif
, I wonder what the shezz I was doing when all thegood ID options were available for the AM1's
ohwell.gif
Im glad I knowJustin, sooner or later Ill get my hands on a few pairs he has...lol Aint that rite Justin?

Hey guys, not trying to sell in here, but my friend just came across a pair of Sz 10.5 Livestrong Air Max 1s for retail if anyone is interested.

What's good fam. im posting the results for my day project today haha. I bought these HOA infrareds for dirt cheap (shipping killed me though). Anyways,these shoes had some work to be done and heres the results. By the way big ups to denver for the words of advice on painting midsoles and what not. I had toshoot these on 2 different cameras the first ones on a nikon and the last ones on my iphone.

heres the before shot

basically thats how the whole midsole looked
indifferent.gif

a working in progress shot, pictured is createx airbrush paint in opaque white you can buy these at blicks art supply if theres one nearby you.

and after

theres a few edges i gotta clean up, the opaque white is perfect not too glossy and not dull just perfect. my only beef was the number of coats i had to apply
sick.gif

oh btw i threw the shoes in the washing maching before I painted them

peace fam

Nice pick up on all those HOAs up there...I wish I could come across some +##* like that...

Nice restore Clips...

Peace Fam! Enjoy your weekend!

hmmm are there any SF fam heads willing to help me and/or mayhemgatz out with a pacman trainer purchase? ( i know, non AM related)....just feel pretty stupidfor not being more "up" on this release and thinking they were only going to be an international release only....

....PM or IM please....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hmmm are there any SF fam heads willing to help me and/or mayhemgatz out with a pacman trainer purchase? ( i know, non AM related)....just feel pretty stupid for not being more "up" on this release and thinking they were only going to be an international release only....

....PM or IM please....
SF? San Fran?

Mic!!! Hope all is well with wifey and deja....Lucy sends her love!
Originally Posted by micmorales

no offence to that infra 90s pic BUT anyone save OLI's infrared 90s comparison pics?
PAOW!

I just noticed this in the outlet thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...READ-.html#reply-7007520

Viejas Nike Clearance Outlet
Alpine, CA

am1 white/blue/maize they had some kind of safari print on them 49.99 scattered

that's gotta be the blue/yellow safari 87s that just came out. I think you have to pay shipping from clearance outlets, can't use the nikefind trick,but ~$60 is not a bad price for those. I have no clue what sizes they have, just thought some of you might be interested.

and Clips, those infrareds came out nice! good job. glad to offer the advice. I hope the paint job holds up OK for you.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hmmm are there any SF fam heads willing to help me and/or mayhemgatz out with a pacman trainer purchase? ( i know, non AM related)....just feel pretty stupid for not being more "up" on this release and thinking they were only going to be an international release only....

....PM or IM please....
WTH
laugh.gif
Arent you a NT Staff member? Just kidding DaAz....
Nice Urawas FAM
smokin.gif

Sup Fam...

Clipse - good job on that midsole
pimp.gif

James - dope rotation dude
Prok - urawas
mad.gif
pimp.gif

that MX orange air unit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My ID pair that came in last week. PI inspired.

Pics with no flash.
jj63ao.jpg

11rubcy.jpg

Pics with flash.
25s3maa.jpg

2dtb0k5.jpg

jzh279.jpg

New Balance pick up.
112d5xd.jpg

2q1upol.jpg

314zc3r.jpg

Also some warning pics of wearing pre 2000 AM95s. Ive owned all of these when they were released so Ive had they
for quite a long time. Dang Im old. These sneakers all died this summer.
a2bznk.jpg

2z3orpc.jpg

jseky8.jpg

2utothx.jpg

a0diir.jpg

24cbfro.jpg

wuhyqc.jpg

2krj91.jpg

jrbrf6.jpg

otddle.jpg

31643s8.jpg

2cfr0co.jpg

2je38r9.jpg

24l1uli.jpg

21d3meo.jpg

Yo Mayhem good looking out on these! Got em for $50! Overall the shoes are a 9 out of 10! Wow the Palm Pre takes a decent pic.

Biggest pictures of life.... but sucks about all of those 95's.. at least you kept trying with different pairs instead of letting the crumbing get you down

Ive owned them for over 10 years so it was just bound to happen. I wont be buying any pre 2000 AM95s any more.
But I still have 3m's, safety oranges, slates and some other pairs that are that age and are still wearable.

WOW YOU CAN SEE THE CYTOPLASM AND MITOCHONDRIA AND CRAP THAT MAKES UP THOSE MID SOLES CUS THOSE ARE SOME HUGE IMAGES!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom