TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whaddup FAM, this thread moves too damn fast!

eorr23 - congrats on the Xmas pressie, very nice touch with the #1 COA.
Edge - my bad, the timing on you buying and my friend selling was spot on. plus i think the same size (10.5?)and you both had some 'extras' in thedeal.
bl4ze11 - great flyer, really nice work.
(detective) Mayhem - sick pickup, i've been after those for a while too. would be great if you're right about the options.
UKBased - thx again. nice pickups too... still not worn my Trues but def my fave '97 c/w. looking to double up on those blk/ wht/ red '87s too,they're so nice on.
Cris - i remember seeing those on ISS, but as usual your pics make 'em look that much nicer. i don't know if it's the fisheye or you being asmaller size but those look especially
pimp.gif

Jake - hats off to you sir, those are seriously sick! my jaw literally dropped when i saw those. the dumb %** thing is, when i saw your teaser, i thought'those look like EM IVs, but he can't post those, they're Js'. and i still didn't twig
laugh.gif

zach13g - credit to you, you did an amazing job. i may just have to 'borrow' your idea too
tongue.gif

proper pickups from my missing months:

no idea what these are but they're from '03 and i picked them up for real cheap. look forward to applying some of that denver restoration knowledge onthe midsoles
wink.gif

4275759814_d41d5b26fb.jpg
4275017379_464eec0778.jpg

my loud iDs from when they were first available.
4275033235_9d90e2391a.jpg
4275035347_3ae31de174.jpg

DS Bacons in my size.
4276930978_095e6bc183.jpg
4276182967_5f0a96b78b.jpg

Laser Blues from JD. virtually gave up on these, but managed to get for a pretty decent price.
4275748956_74dfa4d3f6.jpg
4275001415_aa2b50edec.jpg

sorry for the pic onslaught but i'd rather post a pic than leave a big space on the side
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

never understood why nike puts the clothes out months before the sneakers...

nice pickup AM87

well the way it works is that NIKE as a brand ships out the clothing/shoes in a time frame and its the buisness job to hold back said product till launch....

the windbreaker is out, its nice in person, ALOT of 3M, i was right in the middle in terms of coppin, BUT retail is $250
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

nice pickup AM87

well the way it works is that NIKE as a brand ships out the clothing/shoes in a time frame and its the buisness job to hold back said product till launch....

the windbreaker is out, its nice in person, ALOT of 3M, i was right in the middle in terms of coppin, BUT retail is $250
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is the windbreaker available online ? I've only seen the shirt on ndc. Can someone point me in the direction of where the jacket can be purchased ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i'm leaning towards crazy right now, trust me i know...but knowing nike and their trickery, maybe some future options? maybe an AM1 premium ID?
nerd.gif
i wouldn't be surprised. they went a couple different places with the premium 90s, why not the 87's.... tans/browns in the mix andbetter color blocking options would be dope.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by El Bro

Whats a good price for the Grey AM1 from the Cork Pack? 2005
I dont know what the going rate on them is, but if they are the ones I saw, the price seems reasonable.
seems like they go for around $150 deadstock...

Cris - best speckle job i've seen on 'em yet. would be dope with the tag like in Jake's ps...

gooey - wow I haven't seen those before, dope! is the mesh kinda purplish? the little touch of red on the sole looks nice too.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Originally Posted by air max 87

nice pickup AM87

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is the windbreaker available online ? I've only seen the shirt on ndc. Can someone point me in the direction of where the jacket can be purchased ? Thanks.
A little off subject but I just picked this one up at my local Ross for $14...

phnrprman - i see rio_rancho in your references... is he still about? i boughtloads of kicks off him back in '03. he used to be the main man with his frequent trips to Japan bringing back piles of co.jps and Pro Bs etc.

denver - no the mesh is supposed to be white but it has that bluey tinge you often get when it's often 'too' white. they're white, 2 shade ofblue and the little accents are orange. the midsole is nearly orange too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

phnrprman - i see rio_rancho in your references... is he still about? i bought loads of kicks off him back in '03. he used to be the main man with his frequent trips to Japan bringing back piles of co.jps and Pro Bs etc.

denver - no the mesh is supposed to be white but it has that bluey tinge you often get when it's often 'too' white. they're white, 2 shade of blue and the little accents are orange. the midsole is nearly orange too
frown.gif

Not that I know of. I've bought stuff off of him years ago. I've been on NT for awhile but have a low post count. I usually just lurk around until Ihave something good to post.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Decided to buy these I like them very much

My pair came from the same seller.
pimp.gif
Went to his store pretty fresh has a lot of good stuff if your in Los Angeles its worth it to stop by
Too bad I'm out in NY. But yeah, the transaction went super smooth.

Indeed, excellent job on those, jwdanklefs!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Anyone though of doing the velcro thing for the flight tag ala Undftd
nerd.gif

Yup, I did em on the customs I made for Oli back in '06

Sorry, this is the only pic I have at the moment....

Just saw Book of Eli... its... interesting...

Jake - Definetly hitting up my local Ross tmrw lol
Am87 - I was thinking bout copping that neon windrunner but $250?
smh.gif

Gooey - Dope pickups!

Worn but cheap sz.10: 320475086916

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom