Team Elites GONE from NikeiD...

So what's next for Jordan on iD? Jumpman Pro's around the corner!?

Originally Posted by Xavier23

I hope da jumpman pros go up there but I don't think they will...

yea i hope they put them up so that i can cop me a pair...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

JUMPMAN PRO is UP on nikeID but cant access it yet... may tomorrow or soon

man the way you bolded it I took off as fast as I could to NDC(imagine a big *!@ cheetah/bear collabo coming at you and how fast you'd run...that was me)

I say that to say this: DON'T BOLD THAT %%%%, I WAS HYPED IN MY MIND TOOOOOOO HARD

*NDC bookmarked though

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

man the way you bolded it I took off as fast as I could to NDC(imagine a big *!@ cheetah/bear collabo coming at you and how fast you'd run...that was me)

I say that to say this: DON'T BOLD THAT %%%%, I WAS HYPED IN MY MIND TOOOOOOO HARD

*NDC bookmarked though

Same Please Dont do that again:smh:

I can't decide to either go with the Kobe IV's or the Jumpman Pros (if they are indeed on NikeiD).

I will be all over those Jumpman pros once they become available to ID. Will be my first ID purchase from NDC.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

*NDC bookmarked though

my bad...
laugh.gif
heres a pic!
s2gsqw.jpg

Awesome... and I don't even care if the colorblocking options are lame!

Here come some "Sugar Clkru" Celtics-themed Jumpman Pros!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

*NDC bookmarked though

my bad...
laugh.gif
heres a pic!
s2gsqw.jpg
man I just giggled like a little girl...my money is officially saved.

All I needed to see was some sort of carolina blue option, different color back/middle midsole options/different from bottom

I'm happy.

now what site are you on to see this? I have nikeid.com tabbed until I see them, and I'm checking other sites such as nikesportswear.com now.

laser blue, midnight navy, orange blaze, canyon gold are some of your colors so i wouldnt get to excited about these fantasy CWs

Originally Posted by coffey32

Just heard from Nike that they will be available Feb. 17. Get ready!!
appreciate the news

as for the official colorway names, I've seen those colors mentioned on many shoes and besides laser blue(why not university blue) they're not"odd" shades, and laser blue isn't horrible either IMO.

2/17 noted on my calendar
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom