Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by BCF06

Got my tickets to that Mayhem festival a month ago. Its going to be one insane festival. You don't get festivals like that here in the states.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

grin.gif

All in that order. I really really wanted to see Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, and Bullet For My Valentine. Ive never seen any of those bands live. And even though ive seen Behemoth, Killswitch, Trivium, All That Remains, and WhiteChapel... I need to see them again lol.
What the holy hells bells kind of tour doesnt stop in San Diego? I mean we are in the top 10 populated citys. Its a damn shame...

Physicx -- Blue Oyster Cult rocks.
I know I jumped once I heard that festival was coming here although I'm not a big fan of Manson or Bullet for My Valentine but I heard Mansonputs on good shows. Its weird becaus it happens a week before I start school and I have speech class. I just hope my voice comes back before then cause italways goes out on me. Anyway I haven't heard Blue Oyster Cult in a while now. I remember them coming to San Antonio a long while back but I didn'thave money or a job so I couldn't go see them. They got some good stuff out.

Jammed out to

Boston
UFO
Scorpions
Budgie
Watchtower

You guys are lucky. I was thinking of making the trip up to San Bernadino for it. But I been there for Rock The Bells and its a terrible location. Hot, Dirt inthe air, not enough room. Just an all around suck fest.

You guys are lucky. I was thinking of making the trip up to San Bernadino for it. But I been there for Rock The Bells and its a terrible location. Hot, Dirt in the air, not enough room. Just an all around suck fest.
Dude tell me about it, that venue in San Bernardino is the worst venue on this earth, its literally hell on earth. only reason i ever went toshows there was cause i would get on a bands guest list and even then i had to think about it. the one show i did pay to get in was Rock The Bells and thatsonly cause it had been to long since i last seen Rage and security thought it would be cool the pepper spray the crowd during Rage
indifferent.gif

anyways im not a fan of these touring festivals, most of those bands tour constantly and i would rather see them at a smaller venue. makes sense though if yourin a smaller market that doesnt get many good shows.

has anyone checked out the new Hatebreed cover album "For The Lions". i love Hatebreed but im not really a fan of cover/tribute albums. i'lleventually "get" it and check it out though. heres the tracklisting. on the brightside it could introduce people to some great bands.

01. Ghosts Of War (Slayer cover)
02. Suicidal Maniac (Suicidal Tendencies cover)
03. Escape (Metallica cover)
04. Hatebreeders (Misfits cover)
05. Set It Off (Madball cover)
06. Thirsty And Miserable (Black Flag cover)
07. All I Had I Gave (Crowbar cover)
08. Your Mistake (Agnostic Front cover)
09. I'm In Pain (Obituary cover)
10. It's the Limit (Cro-Mags cover)
11. Refuse - Resist (Sepultura cover)
12. Supertouch - ****fit (Bad Brains cover)
13. Evil Minds (D.R.I. cover)
14. Shut Me Out (Sick Of It All cover)
15. Sick Of Talk (Negative Approach cover)
16. Life Is Pain (Merauder cover)
17. Hear Me (Judge cover)
18. Boxed In (Subzero cover)

heres the tour dates for Hatebreed's "Decimation of the Nation" Tour w/ Dying Fetus, Chimaira, Winds ofPlague, Toxic Holocaust

Jul. 31 - Rochester, NY - Water Street
Aug. 02 - Traverse City, MI - The Terminal
Aug. 06 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Piere's
Aug. 08 - Springfield, MO - Remmington's
Aug. 10 - Ft. Collins, CO - Aggie Theater
Aug. 11 - Grand Junction, CO - Mesa Theater & Club
Aug. 13 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
Aug. 14 - Sparks, NV - New Oasis
Aug. 15 - Chico, CA - Senator Theater
Aug. 16 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst
Aug. 17 - Ventura, CA - Majestic Ventura Theater
Aug. 18 - Pomona, CA - Glasshouse
Aug. 19 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
Aug. 21 - Oklahoma City, OK - Diamond Ballroom
Aug. 22 - Austin, TX - Emo's
Aug. 23 - Corpus Christ, TX - Concrete St. Amphitheater
Aug. 24 - Lafayette, LA - Grant Street Dancehall
Aug. 25 - Little Rock, AR - The Village
Aug. 26 - Jackson, MS - Fire
Aug. 27 - Knoxville, TN - Valarium
Aug. 28 - N. Myrtle, SC - House of Blues SC
Aug. 29 - Norfolk, VA - The Norva
Aug. 30 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
Sep. 01 - Millvale, PA - Mr. Small's Theater
Sep. 02 - Scranton, PA - Tink's

Good choice on that Fight.

Mercyful Fate- Melissa
King Diamond- Fatal Portrait
Venom- Welcome to Hell
Saxon- Wheels of Steel

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

^^once again no SD stop? What the heck is going on here?!?!?!
Now you know how the entire state of Oregon feels
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, SD is one of the biggest places in the states. And no damn stop?
grin.gif

'Oregon, I
nerd.gif
you!!!

We get some pretty good groups here in San Antonio but I hate the fact that Houston gets everyone. Some groups skip us to go to Houston. San Antonio isn'ta big market but we were once known as the Heavy Metal Capital of the world. In the 80's we had everyone coming here now I guess we've declined a bit. By the way I think this years Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival is going to way better than last years with the lineup alone.

^^once again no SD stop? What the heck is going on here?!?!?!
Now you know how the entire state of Oregon feels
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, SD is one of the biggest places in the states. And no damn stop?
grin.gif

'Oregon, I
nerd.gif
you!!!
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
LOL my NINJA!!!! Im saying though unless the metal scene picks up in SD im goingto move to LA. Pack up the wifey and little one. HAHAHA

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

has anyone checked out the new Hatebreed cover album "For The Lions". i love Hatebreed but im not really a fan of cover/tribute albums. i'll eventually "get" it and check it out though. heres the tracklisting. on the brightside it could introduce people to some great bands.

Why are they putting out a cover album....I never took them for the type that would be a cover band. They need to drop a real album soon.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

has anyone checked out the new Hatebreed cover album "For The Lions". i love Hatebreed but im not really a fan of cover/tribute albums. i'll eventually "get" it and check it out though. heres the tracklisting. on the brightside it could introduce people to some great bands.

Why are they putting out a cover album....I never took them for the type that would be a cover band. They need to drop a real album soon.
not sure why they did a cover album im guessing its a tribute to all the bands that have influenced/inspired them. btw i checked it out its notbad they just give each song the Hatebreed touch, i prefer the originals but if your a fan of the Hatebreed sound then you'll probably dig it.

and speaking of Anton Lavey i got a Integrity shirt with his face plastered on the front and i always get the
indifferent.gif
when people ask me who is that, and i tell them , and i got a CharlesManson one that gets me even more dirtier looks
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
LOL my NINJA!!!! Im saying though unless the metal scene picks up in SD im going to move to LA. Pack up the wifey and little one. HAHAHA
not a metal show but im guessing you didnt go the the Unbroken/Undertow/Swing Kids reunion show at che cafe last friday, i didnt attend but iheard it was
eek.gif
. i went the following night in pomona and it was definitelyone of the best shows i have ever witnessed.

not sure if your a fan of Graf Orlock but their playing che cafe on friday. but yeah its seems like a lot of tours are skipping SD.

also for any hardcore fans in here you can check out out full band sets (Unbroken, Bane, Ringworm, Disembodied..etc) from Burning Fight that took place inchicago earlier this month, here http://www.hate5six.com/videos.php

HAMMER SMASHED FACE!!!!!!

anyone ever listen to�high tower?

this song was from a skate DVD krooked kronicles that showed Graf Artist NECKFACE skating.

not a metal show but im guessing you didnt go the the Unbroken/Undertow/Swing Kids reunion show at che cafe last friday, i didnt attend but i heard it was
eek.gif
. i went the following night in pomona and it was definitely one of the best shows i have ever witnessed.

not sure if your a fan of Graf Orlock but their playing che cafe on friday. but yeah its seems like a lot of tours are skipping SD.

also for any hardcore fans in here you can check out out full band sets (Unbroken, Bane, Ringworm, Disembodied..etc) from Burning Fight that took place in chicago earlier this month, here http://www.hate5six.com/videos.php
I didnt go to that. I really need to hit up the Che though. Since you recommended it to me Ive asked others about it and they say its one of thebest venues for intimate shows. Crowds get down from what ive been told..

Raven- Wiped Out (Awesome New Wave)
Led Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin II
Rush- 2112
Saxon- Crusader

not a metal show but im guessing you didnt go the the Unbroken/Undertow/Swing Kids reunion show at che cafe last friday, i didnt attend but i heard it was
eek.gif
. i went the following night in pomona and it was definitely one of the best shows i have ever witnessed.

also for any hardcore fans in here you can check out out full band sets (Unbroken, Bane, Ringworm, Disembodied..etc) from Burning Fight that took place in chicago earlier this month, here http://www.hate5six.com/videos.php
I didnt go to that. I really need to hit up the Che though. Since you recommended it to me Ive asked others about it and they say its one of the best venues for intimate shows. Crowds get down from what ive been told..
yeah the Che is one of my favorite venues. and the shows are always crazy when its packed. a little fun fact the infamous moshzilla pic was takenat a show there, which i happend to attend.

also its good the see Undertow getting some love on The Hundreds blog.

one more thing free Municipal Waste/Trap Them show in LA in June -> https://secure.scion.com/scion/ssl/rsvp/scionSecretShow.do

Back
Top Bottom