Terminator Question??

Originally Posted by parada45

In I885, when Marry tells Doc they're out of gas; why don't they just go to the Delgado Mine, dig up the DeLorean where Doc hid it and get the gas out of it?

also the time machine that was in the mine was used in 1955 to go back to 1885...so even if they tried to go the mine, it wouldn't be there because thetime machine just ran out of gas.

Thanks man you really know your stuff. I might post up a couple questions later you answered all the ones I can think of for now.

ok ok so when john sends his father back to the past it is the year 2029... he sends him back to 1984 when he was conceived thus making john 44 in thefuture... so if john is 44 and his father in the future is 30 something and or in his late 20's wouldn't that mean that john's father was not bornyet???... and i totally understand what parada45 is saying... john is 44 when he sends his dad so for the 44 years before that john's fatherwas??????????........ the question is who was sarah connor's original baby-daddy?
laugh.gif

lol my brother and I have been through all this crap with the time travel, and if you really get into it you'll just end up with a headache thinking abouthow all of this is possible and all the "if so and so happened this way, then it would have turned out that way" type stuff.

Originally Posted by parada45

Ok so lets say John Connor doesn't send his Dad back to the past. Who would be his father?? Somone had to be his Dad before he sent Reese back right??

chicken or the egg?

lol my brother and I have been through all this crap with the time travel, and if you really get into it you'll just end up with a headache thinking about how all of this is possible and all the "if so and so happened this way, then it would have turned out that way" type stuff.
Same thing with me and my brother.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom