TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

I'm glad the shooter isn't muslim, we need to start discussing the fact that white male christians are the biggest terrorist threat in this country.
so are you saying the shooter killed all these people in the name of God or Jesus?

I have no idea what Storm Front is... I've been here for 10 years. I didn't join to discuss politics. If you think I'm going to leave because of some trolls, it's not happening. :wink:

Last edited:

Ninja was quick to politicize this shooting when he thought it was a person of color at fault, but now since weve figured out the shooter was a  conservative White person, who he so badly wants to be dude got lost. It must hurt him to see that melinated face everyday. Son should bleach his skin like Michael Jackson. He wants to be a conservative white boy baddddddd....
yeah where's ninja at? 

he's been real quiet since they found out it was another white person

Last edited:
Still don't see how it's hypocritical to point out the actual hypocrisy in the way shooters/terrorists are covered depending on their background :lol:
I wasn't calling that hypocritical. I was speaking on the fact that you can post anything you want about white people that disagree with your point of view on here and it doesn't matter.

Those statements are actual facts though :lol: You crying about the truth?
Those aren't the facts.

This thread is prime example of the hypocrisy on NT. If you're a white conservative, or agree with those that are, you're an ignorant, racist bigot. If you say anything racist against white people (or new POTUS), it's perfectly acceptable. The two posts above only prove my point... :smh:

Anyways, done "crying" now. Go back to your roast of white conservatives like every other thread in this forum.

Do you know that a large number of white conservatives that have been on NT have gotten banned for saying something explicit racist things. Right?

Most of the criticism regarding the white community on NT are criticism of the ones that engage in white supremacy, either actively or passively. Many times mods, and other black members of NT, have went at people's necks for crossing the line saying something explicit racist about white people.

What you are saying is plain and simple not true.

And like I tell everyone else, if you don't like to read the views of progressive minorities, or how the site is moderated, then maybe NT is not for you.

There are plenty of other forums that will allow people to voice their displeasure with minorities with impunity. Maybe you will feel more welcomed there.

Last edited:
Ninja was quick to politicize this shooting when he thought it was a person of color at fault, but now since weve figured out the shooter was a  conservative White person, who he so badly wants to be dude got lost. It must hurt him to see that melinated face everyday. Son should bleach his skin like Michael Jackson. He wants to be a conservative white boy baddddddd....

I had 3 replies in this whole thread, nothing had to do with anything involving POC.. talking out ur *** hole. da 1st one still applies..**** happens in Canada, da second one still applies, it's a awful tragedy, and them slow walking da released names was political..cuz guess what? **** like this turns political da second it happens.

I won't even bother replying to that other garbage, I'll leave that to da folks in charge, heh.

Last edited:
Those aren't the facts.

This thread is prime example of the hypocrisy on NT. If you're a white conservative, or agree with those that are, you're an ignorant, racist bigot. If you say anything racist against white people (or new POTUS), it's perfectly acceptable. The two posts above only prove my point... :smh:

Anyways, done "crying" now. Go back to your roast of white conservatives like every other thread in this forum.

Are we going to pretend that white conservatism doesn't have its roots in white supremacy and that most white conservatives are at least passively racist?

I had 3 replies in this whole thread, nothing had to do with anything involving POC.. talking out ur *** hole. da 1st one still applies..**** happens in Canada, da second one still applies, it's a awful tragedy, and them slow walking da released names was political..cuz guess what? **** like this turns political da second it happens.

I won't even bother replying to that other garbage, I'll leave that to da folks in charge, heh.
Go ahead and snitch. Didnt say nothing block or ban worthy. Of course you aint gonna address the stuff related to you wanting to be an conservative White man hehe. 

Go ahead and snitch. Didnt say nothing block or ban worthy. Of course you aint gonna address the stuff related to you wanting to be an conservative White man hehe. 

u can troll me all u want, u da one das gonna catch da foul, not me *shrugs*

If the shooter was a Muslim or a person of color ninja would have been in here talking about how the Donald is trying to protect us from radical Muslims. Dude fails to realize that the extremist White supremacist ideology he supports often results in people of color getting harmed. 

If the shooter was a Muslim or a person of color ninja would have been in here talking about how the Donald is trying to protect us from radical Muslims. Dude fails to realize that the extremist White supremacist ideology he supports often results in people of color getting harmed. 
fax.

don't get mad ninja. own it.

Last edited:
If the shooter was a Muslim or a person of color ninja would have been in here talking about how the Donald is trying to protect us from radical Muslims

:lol: no.

other then da political thread I see my way out these pillow fights...

Donald Trump got nothing to do with Canada other than that Keystone pipeline...

listen b, imma remain unbothered cuz I already see when ya get froggy I just let boss man handle it and imma keep my hands clean.

do ur worst b... :lol:

laugh.gif
no.

listen b, imma remain unbothered cuz I already see when ya get froggy I just let boss man handle it and imma keep my hands clean.

do ur worst b...
laugh.gif
Trump has fostered a global White supremacist ideology that is harmful to folk of color. Too bad you cant see it.  

Last edited:

This is ninjahood we are talking about, no one EXPECTS him to see it. When has he ever seen it in these topics. 
roll.gif
True its funny because his Dominican mother looks Blacker than my African-American mother.  I saw that video that someone posted and was super surprised. I was thinking his mother was a J-Lo or Eva Longoria looking latina. 

:lol: no.

do ur worst b... :lol:
Trump has fostered a global White supremacist ideology that is harmful to folk of color. Too bad you cant see it.  

imma pretend what you're saying isn't a absolute joke and play along....

Brexit happened before Trump..... :lol:

there goes ur theory.

imma pretend what you're saying isn't a absolute joke and play along....

Brexit happened before Trump.....
laugh.gif

there goes ur theory.
Keep defending White Supremacy, even though you dont benefit from it lol. 

Back
Top Bottom