2024 NBA Draft Thread

I actually forgot about Otto :lol:

I’d go with bringing WCJ off the bench. Just because he’s off the bench doesn’t mean he can’t play 30 minutes a night or so. The 3 man big rotation would be pretty damn good. All 3 bring something different to the table. Just need a coach that can figure out the rotation.
Problem is the Bulls can’t be trusted to figure it out...bet they just throw their hands up and trade Carter by next trade deadline if Zion is there :lol:

073528abea1cfc3c974d0d42a0de4239.jpg

The Bulls were never going to pass on Rose, but there was talk initially that they go with the better fit-fill a need (Beasley) because they already had Hinrich.
I thought you were talking about Elton Brand & Tyson Chandler :rofl:

Been watching Jarett Culver a lot. Big believer in the freshman to sophomore jump in college.

It's so easy to project his game at the next level.

The Bulls would be in an awkward situation with Otto, Lauri and Zion all being forwards and neither Lavine or Dunn being actual point guards. WCJ would be okay at center though. They also just spent a first rounder on Hutchison...another forward.

The Bulls would be in an awkward situation with Otto, Lauri and Zion all being forwards and neither Lavine or Dunn being actual point guards. WCJ would be okay at center though. They also just spent a first rounder on Hutchison...another forward.

They aren’t in a place to be picky. Take Zion and let everything else play itself out

Don't know how you can draft Bol to play the C and not be uneasy about his defense/ injury

Especially seeing how Kristaps fared at C, Bol's perimeter D would be struggle at the 4 too

I'm definitely missing "it" with Grant, not sure what makes him top 10 in so many mocks. Definitely not getting to the line that often in the league

There's nobody in this draft on the same planet as Zion as a prospect. You have to take him #1 and figure out the roster fit later.

You can find a way to make Zion/Lauri/Wendell work. There's issues at guard, but you're not solving those at the top of this draft regardless.

Don't know what he finished with last night but going into the game Reddish was shooting 35% for the season :sick:

I hope Coby White stays at Carolina. After what I saw last night he's not ready, another year or two would do him good.

RJ isn't a star, and lacks some craft, and has tunnel vision, but idc, he's a player. 23/7/4, 53TS% at 18 years old is damn impressive.

Going to a team like the Hawks or Knicks (with a couple max guys) would take a lot of pressue off him.

Barrett in Cleveland would be a disaster imo.

Going to a team like the Hawks or Knicks (with a couple max guys) would take a lot of pressue off him.

Barrett in Cleveland would be a disaster imo.

Agreed. I think his future in the league is someone who can finish plays, good motor. Going to a team where he doesn't have to be "the guy" making plays, being the face, will aid big time in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom