***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Those other two dudes get no shine....worthless mofo's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

I need to get really zooted and check out a BEP concert one day.

Saw them once in Montreal. It was dope, Rihanna was the first part. There was a really dope percussion show at one time during the concert. They really know how to make the crowd move
smile.gif

On another hand, they can't dress
happy.gif
(imo)

I enjoy the BEP's , but hearing this watered down song reminds me of drunk white people, on the real.

Will I Am with the Gumby
laugh.gif

This is the one song I would love to never hear AGAIN, I hate when songs end up being used for every commercial or promo

man i hate b.e.p. i don't know why even though i look just like that apple dude. i think because i had to see them live like 3 times on accident cause they kept opening for n.e.r.d.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I enjoy the BEP's , but hearing this song watered down song reminds me of drunk white people, on the real.

roll.gif
roll.gif

When I found out that track was done by BEP I thought it was a joke. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Am I buggin or is Fergie packin back there?
Fergie+446801122596lo.jpg

Shes's always had a nice butt
pimp.gif

Remember when she peed her pants, though? I can never find her sexy after that
594695305_670f5b2d06.jpg

lol she fronted for like a year before admitting it. Sweat my @%%. She got $$$$ tho

McPeePants.jpg

Does anyone else think that the Grammys consistently make the worst picks of the big awards shows? At least the Oscars step away from the mainstream a little bit.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

what i think is funny, brothers have to feel obligated to wear something extra spiffy to the grammys knowing that they will get shunned by right white people if they wear a fitted and jeans because they are "thugs" but you get these country dudes in cowboy hats, beanies and cut off vests and it's acceptable. which is no problem, it's just the double-standard or our (black men) perception of how we need to dress and act in certain enviroments is ridiculous.

on a side note, BEP goes hard.

I like how u think.

what i think is funny, brothers have to feel obligated to wearsomething extra spiffy to the grammys knowing that they will getshunned by right white people if they wear a fitted and jeans becausethey are "thugs" but you get these country dudes in cowboy hats,beanies and cut off vests and it's acceptable. which is no problem,it's just the double-standard or our (black men) perception of how weneed to dress and act in certain enviroments is ridiculous.

on a side note, BEP goes hard.

Who said that it was acceptable though? I for one thought that they looked ridiculous and think that the majority of country singers who do that are tools, so whats your point?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Does anyone else think that the Grammys consistently make the worst picks of the big awards shows? At least the Oscars step away from the mainstream a little bit.
It's pretty well known and documented that the Grammys have the worst track record in their selection of winners.  No awards can get it perfect every time, but the Grammys consistently pick old/obscure groups who put out their first album in 20 years.

oh great.. we get to watched washed up bon jovi perform something new and lack luster compared to their old work. grammy's always know how to make a decent year in music look irrelevant and uneventful.

Back
Top Bottom