Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I need to find my Avatar shades for the MJ tribute
Your screen has to be 3D capable too.
laugh.gif
but nice idea
damn I had the same thought
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Does anyone else think that the Grammys consistently make the worst picks of the big awards shows? At least the Oscars step away from the mainstream a little bit.

The people who decide the winners are 65 year old white men who throw a Yanni album on while having their maid clean their study.

no hate to Yanni, btw

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
but nice idea
since when?  I remember watching movies on tv in 3d with glasses off the macaroni box
I'm guessing the newer tv's with 3d capability won't require the glasses
but there have been things tv in 3d with the glasses since like the 80's

edit-- You can use the glasses
Viewers will be able to pick up free 3-D glasses from Target to fully enjoy the experience, Ehrlich said.

The executive producer said he expects the moment to rank up there with the great Grammy moments of Jackson's career, including the year he was nominated for 12 Grammy Awards on the back of "Thriller," and the time he performed a show-stopping version of his hit "Man in the Mirror."

Ehrlich said he is not against using 3-D technology in the future, though he estimates that the show is probably about five years away from being completely broadcast in 3-D.

"I would love to think that at some point we become the first awards to broadcast the show in 3-D, but that would depend on millions and millions of 3-D [television] sets," Ehrlich said.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
but nice idea
since when?  I remember watching movies on tv in 3d with glasses off the macaroni box
I'm guessing the newer tv's with 3d capability won't require the glasses
but there have been things tv in 3d with the glasses since like the 80's

edit-- You can use the glasses
Viewers will be able to pick up free 3-D glasses from Target to fully enjoy the experience, Ehrlich said.

The executive producer said he expects the moment to rank up there with the great Grammy moments of Jackson's career, including the year he was nominated for 12 Grammy Awards on the back of "Thriller," and the time he performed a show-stopping version of his hit "Man in the Mirror."

Ehrlich said he is not against using 3-D technology in the future, though he estimates that the show is probably about five years away from being completely broadcast in 3-D.

"I would love to think that at some point we become the first awards to broadcast the show in 3-D, but that would depend on millions and millions of 3-D [television] sets," Ehrlich said.

Still though not all televisions will be able to do it.

Back
Top Bottom