***The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Thread***

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Pink's performance was incredible. Half of these pop artists can barely sing and walk at the same time, and she's 50 feet in the air twirling on a curtain singing flawlessly. Props

you really cant look at someone with a straight face and say you 100% enjoyed and were interested in that bland performance/song.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Am I the only one who thought Keith Urban was American?...
I did to never really heard the guy talk before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Pink's performance was incredible. Half of these pop artists can barely sing and walk at the same time, and she's 50 feet in the air twirling on a curtain singing flawlessly. Props

you really cant look at someone with a straight face and say you 100% enjoyed and were interested in that bland performance/song.

I'm not crazy about the song, no, but i respect the performance.  Yes, I was a 100% interested in her performance. You don't have to love one's music to appreciate the work.

Did anybody hear that you need 3-D glasses to enjoy the MJ tribute? That's the first I've heard of this, so I don't have any.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

you obviously dont know what you're talking about, are you upset drake didnt make a feature? I think some of you need to go to bed after best rap solo is announced

smh.gif

what i think is funny, brothers have to feel obligated to wear something extra spiffy to the grammys knowing that they will get shunned by right white people if they wear a fitted and jeans because they are "thugs" but you get these country dudes in cowboy hats, beanies and cut off vests and it's acceptable. which is no problem, it's just the double-standard or our (black men) perception of how we need to dress and act in certain enviroments is ridiculous.

on a side note, BEP goes hard.

pimp.gif
at pink.
pimp.gif
at eminem winning rap album of the year.
pimp.gif
at crack a bottle winning best rap performance by a duo or group.
laugh.gif
at thinking keri hilson was robbed.

Back
Top Bottom