The actor you cant stand the most...

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Ava Devine... after I saw that vid where her butthole popped out, I haven't been able to look at her
But yet, you looked for her picture to post it. Ironic if you ask me
ohwell.gif
I knew someone was going to say it, but thought I might as well. TBH, I REALLY can't check out her flicks anymore though
sick.gif

And yeah, I'm not too sure ya'll wanna see that vid. It'll ruin her for you. But I'm sure if you use your resources (like... google) and thenrun a search including her name and something that implies a mess up (say... bloopers) you'll get something

Hayden Christensen is the second worst actor of all time. Dude has zero emotion and I hate the fact that he talks AT his co-stars and hisreactions are not even close to genuine.

Nick Cage used to be a good actor, but has become a parody of himself. I'm sure if I went back in time I could pin-point which movie it started in.Probably Con-Air.

I can't really add Keanu Reeves, cause he stays in his lane and plays roles that aren't out of his character.

Cooba Gooding Jr. - I hated him since Boyz in the Hood, I should of grown out of it, but I still hate the screen everytime I see him

I hate Nicolas Cage, but I think Lord of War is a dope movie.

Also hate Cuba Gooding Jr, but I love Boyz In The Hood. Mostly because of every other character, though.

And
laugh.gif
@ Ava Devine being included. I've seen her do some despicable sexual acts.

Jeremy Piven. I'm so glad his movie bombed. Stick to cable.

Talbert

PS. He was good on seinfeld.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Hayden Christensen is the second worst actor of all time. Dude has zero emotion and I hate the fact that he talks AT his co-stars and his reactions are not even close to genuine.
dude should be THE worst. you're putting nic cage above him? have you seen him in life as a house? (i can't believe i watched that
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Knights Tale - Kick $!% night.....
A Knights Tale was one of the worst movies I ever had the displeasure of watching. The soundtrack was just so damn painful, I couldn't standit. After that Ledger was the worst to me. But he was a good Joker.

Well I hate charlie sheen and my favorite show USED to be spin city. You get the picture. It just wasn't the same without you MJFox.

Back
Top Bottom