The best album of 2011 so far is...

You know the rap game at an all time low when pretty much all the rap albums except for the ross really a mixtape lol

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

nerd.gif

Got a link sir?

Sent. Find a good view, grab a beach chair and some blunts or cold ones (whatever you do) and max out to this...
pimp.gif

I've been looking but havent been able to find it as well, mind lending a hand?
thanks

nerd.gif
What is this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

nerd.gif

Got a link sir?

Sent. Find a good view, grab a beach chair and some blunts or cold ones (whatever you do) and max out to this...
pimp.gif

I've been looking but havent been able to find it as well, mind lending a hand?
thanks

nerd.gif
What is this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

You know the rap game at an all time low when pretty much all the rap albums except for the ross really a mixtape lol
nah, artists been dropping they best music as mixtapes. The albums for the pop charts.

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

nah, artists been dropping they best music as mixtapes. The albums for the pop charts.

Big Sean-- Finally Famous

MMG-- Self Made

The Weeknd-- House of Balloons

SBTRKT

Frank Ocean-- Nostalgia

Big Sean-- Finally Famous

MMG-- Self Made

The Weeknd-- House of Balloons

SBTRKT

Frank Ocean-- Nostalgia

Definitely  feeling that Blue Sky Black Death album. About to get some booze and chill out with it.

I feel i should return the favor don't know if someone posted this. It is an EP and i thought it came out late 2010. But i still bump it since his album is coming out soon

mzi.ukvkbcwg.170x170-75.jpg

Definitely  feeling that Blue Sky Black Death album. About to get some booze and chill out with it.

I feel i should return the favor don't know if someone posted this. It is an EP and i thought it came out late 2010. But i still bump it since his album is coming out soon

mzi.ukvkbcwg.170x170-75.jpg

I didn't really feel the record all that much, but I will say for all of you guys that love that SBTRKT, I saw him at PS1 today, and it was %!@%**# dope as $@@%. Definitely a must see...

I didn't really feel the record all that much, but I will say for all of you guys that love that SBTRKT, I saw him at PS1 today, and it was %!@%**# dope as $@@%. Definitely a must see...

Back
Top Bottom