The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I don't think BJ has a chance in hell of starting the ASG (even if he keeps up this pace and the Bucks continue to win) but he should have a good shot coming off the bench.

Hopefully he doesn't get snubbed for "being young and having plenty of chances in the future".
Mo williams aint makin it, Devin harris isnt, Allen Iverson is gone. whos left? If Jennings keeps this up he will easily be a reserve.
That's what I was arguing (as long as he keeps his play up and the Bucks keep winning).

I see Wade and VC starting. Only other guard that's a lock for the AS team in my eyes is Joe Johnson.
Yes, STARTING. no one expects him to start and he wont, theres no way he will even come to close getting enough votes. As of right now the way hesplaying, hes the 1st reserve picked IMO.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Pppl just jumpin on the wagon

i love it...they come in boatloads
Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away

Originally Posted by mjd77

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
*looks at sig*....why can't they have 2 teams?

Milwaukee Bucks, Phoenix Suns, Milwaukee Brewers, , Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers

Lol

So ya'll salty that others wanna congratulate his shine? Is that the word? Props to Jennings he doing his thing, but if any of you thought he would bedropping 25 a game I aint buying it.

^^^^ true true, but now we have jennings, seems like the fan base is getting bigger, hahaha

we need the under armor shoe released

bucks/thunder gm will be on espn this friday. they dropped the pho/minn gm to put jennings on
pimp.gif
i expect a big game from the kid
nerd.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bucks get Friday night ESPN stage[/h1]
By Charles F. Gardner of the Journal Sentinel
Nov. 22, 2009 3:23 p.m.

Brandon Jennings and the Bucks are turning some heads with their 8-3 start.

The latest evidence of that came Sunday when the team announced its Friday night game at Oklahoma City would be pushed back to 8:30 p.m. to accommodate a national telecast on ESPN.

The Bucks and Thunder will replace the previously listed matchup of Phoenix at Minnesota.

Apparently the decision-makers at ESPN like the matchup featuring Jennings and the surprising Bucks against Oklahoma City and Kevin Durant. The Thunder also is off to a good start with a young team, and Jennings will be matched up against guard Russell Westbrook.

The game will mark the first ESPN appearance for the Bucks since the 2007-'08 season. They last appeared on the network on Jan. 11, 2008 when they played the Lakers in Los Angeles.

Fox Sports Wisconsin also will televise Friday's game in high definition.

First, however, the Bucks have a pair of difficult games on their current road swing. They will face former teammate Richard Jefferson and the San Antonio Spurs on Monday night and head to New Orleans to play the suddenly torrid Hornets on Wednesday night.

The Hornets have knocked off Phoenix and Atlanta without injured point guard Chris Paul in the lineup, but rookie guard Darren Collison has filled in ably.

Jennings helped the Bucks get off to a good start on their trip as he scored 24 points in the second half, helping Milwaukee to a 103-98 victory in Memphis on Saturday night.

The Bucks rookie guard has garnered plenty of attention in the past week and is the subject of a feature story that will appear in Sports Illustrated this week.

http://www.jsonline.com/b...s/71031952.html#comments

Originally Posted by air force baller

^^^^ true true, but now we have jennings, seems like the fan base is getting bigger, hahaha

we need the under armor shoe released
yea we have a MUCH bigger fan base now that hes in town...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

-Tyler

I'm a bucks fan so please don't consider me bandwagon. Bucks got lucky that he dropped to 10,thanks nyc. The bradley center is still half full but wecan fill miller park which is upsetting. This will be the first bucks game on national tv in about 3-4 years

I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here in theworld.

Most sports/basketball fans, hell most Americans, wouldn't be able to pick milawookiee on a map.
laugh.gif

More props to Jennings if he can put that American outpost on the map.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

I'm a bucks fan so please don't consider me bandwagon. Bucks got lucky that he dropped to 10,thanks nyc. The bradley center is still half full but we can fill miller park which is upsetting. This will be the first bucks game on national tv in about 3-4 years

Whats funny is, My dad is a Professional Fly Fisher and has a store here in Milwaukee. He guided Joe Wolfe, one of the Bucks assistants, a few weeks before thedraft. My dad said who should i tell him to draft il tell him what you said cause im a big basketball fan n all. I told my dad, TELL HIM TO GET JENNINGS. Isaid dudes gonna be a steal cause he went off to Europe and didnt do much so everyone forgot about him. He was the best Highschool player in the country, and iwent to go see him play in the Mcdonalds all american game here in Milwaukee. Not like a Bucks assistant would take an 18 year old kids opinion seriously butyall can partially thank me for gettin Jennings in Milwaukee haha.

I've been on here since 02 and have always supported the Bucks. I can vouch for mjd77 always being a Bucks fan as far as I can remember on here.

its been awhile, i think the last time they played on national tv was against the Lakers...must be about two years ago now

Jehlers02 thanks!

i was at that McDonalds game too, Jennings put on a show

Originally Posted by Al3xis

*looks at sig*....why can't they have 2 teams?
I thought this was a "Brandon Jennings thread", not a Bucks thread.
eyes.gif
. Why can't people be fans of Jennings and not the Bucks??

only caught parts of the game, but it looks like BJ may have had problems with George Hill's length. + Michael Redd is back now.

Back
Top Bottom