The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Nas you have no idea how many times I've told dude that...

He got an image now, all worried about that.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

he'd rather have 5 rings than 2 MVPs (Kerr vs. Nash).
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jennings just became my favorite player.
laugh.gif
Please drop another 50 onthat bum PG in Phoenix. Thx.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Nas you have no idea how many times I've told dude that...

He got an image now, all worried about that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I read the other week on Yahoo that he would bring it back during All Star Weekend.

We'll see.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
Owned Nash!...said I'm a winner
laugh.gif
did he say he'd rather have Steve Kerr's career over Nash(just twitter searched it)???
Kornheiser: "Would you rather have Steve Kerr's career and 5 rings or Steve Nash's career and 2 MVPs?"

Jennings: "I want those 5 rings man. I'm a winner."

I wouldn't read too much into the answer. Every single player in the league (including Nash) would've given the same politically correct response. The only person I've ever heard say they'd rather have a HOF career and no ring over an average career with multiple rings is Charles Barkley
laugh.gif

thanks carlostevez. i'll still take that to mean that BJ considers Nash to be a failure to this point. Plus, Kerr is now Nash's boss, so I'drather be Kerr to at that age. can't wait to see the BJ Nash matchup.
laugh.gif

Buck's fans thinking people here are going to buy even a Ilyasova/Gadzuric/Redd swingman jersey.
laugh.gif
yeah, that's reserved for a "true"Bucks fan. i'm not even sure a real bucks fan has any of those jerseys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mjd77

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
No one give a *$++ about the bucks, they *$++ w/ Brandon Jennings.

Truth.
laugh.gif

No on really gives a crap about the bucks. I'm just a Brandon Jennings fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
did he say he'd rather have Steve Kerr's career over Nash(just twitter searched it)???
Kornheiser: "Would you rather have Steve Kerr's career and 5 rings or Steve Nash's career and 2 MVPs?"

I wouldn't read too much into the answer. Every single player in the league (including Nash) would've given the same politically correct response. The only person I've ever heard say they'd rather have a HOF career and no ring over an average career with multiple rings is Charles Barkley
laugh.gif

thanks carlostevez. i'll still take that to mean that BJ considers Nash to be a failure to this point. Plus, Kerr is now Nash's boss, so I'd rather be Kerr to at that age. can't wait to see the BJ Nash matchup.
laugh.gif

Buck's fans thinking people here are going to buy even a Ilyasova/Gadzuric/Redd swingman jersey.
laugh.gif
yeah, that's reserved for a "true" Bucks fan. i'm not even sure a real bucks fan has any of those jerseys.
laugh.gif

I hate, HATE REDD and have hated him for the past 5 years.
I hate, hate, hate, HATE Dan Gadzuric and still cant beleive he got the contract he has.

Hell naw id never buy those jerseys
laugh.gif
NBA jerseys are so last wendesdayanyway though.

Not only am i loving how well Jennnings is playing, im really hoping he can bring another big name in to Milwaukee to play with him.
If we can get rid of Redd and his god awful contract maybe Jennings could be the reason we reel someone in this summer.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thanks carlostevez. i'll still take that to mean that BJ considers Nash to be a failure to this point. Plus, Kerr is now Nash's boss, so I'd rather be Kerr to at that age. can't wait to see the BJ Nash matchup.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, that's reserved for a "true" Bucks fan. i'm not even sure a real bucks fan has any of those jerseys.
laugh.gif

I hate, HATE REDD and have hated him for the past 5 years.
I hate, hate, hate, HATE Dan Gadzuric and still cant beleive he got the contract he has.

Hell naw id never buy those jerseys
laugh.gif
NBA jerseys are so last wendesday anyway though.

Not only am i loving how well Jennnings is playing, im really hoping he can bring another big name in to Milwaukee to play with him.
If we can get rid of Redd and his god awful contract maybe Jennings could be the reason we reel someone in this summer.
Yeah, LeBron/Bosh/Wade/Amare/Boozer must be dying to play with Jennings in Milwaukee.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by dreClark

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
No one give a *$++ about the bucks, they *$++ w/ Brandon Jennings.

Truth.
laugh.gif

No on really gives a crap about the bucks. I'm just a Brandon Jennings fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

But how is it that homie owe so much.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Pppl just jumpin on the wagon

i love it...they come in boatloads
roll.gif

Bucks fans? The hell out of here, who gives a damn about the Bucks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

We gun get somebody

I aint talkin fast yall just listenin slooow
Good work on PTI today son. Keep getting buckets. Are some Cleveland tickets a possibility?
nerd.gif

I just keep thanking new york. Lebron would be in ny next year if they took jennings in the draft. And all the bucks need to do is get rid of redd and havesenator kohl open up his wallet and we will be making moves.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Pppl just jumpin on the wagon

i love it...they come in boatloads
roll.gif

Bucks fans? The hell out of here, who gives a damn about the Bucks?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom