The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Originally Posted by dyyhard

only caught parts of the game, but it looks like BJ may have had problems with George Hill's length. + Michael Redd is back now.
Hill
pimp.gif

Hill did a good job, but Jennings was just off. Missed several of them wide open floaters in the lane thats been good for him so far. He wasnt getting anycalls either, there was blatant contact on a few of them drives to the basket.... Them numbers gonna come down anyway tho. He cant maintain damn near 50% fromthe field & 50% from 3...

refs gave him the rookie treatment tonight.

and btw

im a jennings fan, not a bucks fan.

plus...this is a Brandon Jennings thread, not a Bucks thread, so quit gettin' all butt hurt

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

I was off and dem refs aint help no bit
laugh.gif
ok, maybe hill wasn't a problem. i'll watch thewhole game later. hey BJ you give a NT discount on your authentic jerseys?

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by youngmoney

bj and thes team truggled tonight

and redd is garbage...trade this foo
ILYASOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im surprised somebody knows who that is and yes i stand corrected he actually did play a good game today...and the whole season for that matter

If BJ keeps up the great start, it's already obvious other teams are going to try to rough him up on D like the Spurs just did. I'll agree if a few ofhis floaters would have dropped the shooting stats would have looked much better and he was still getting plenty of good looks. They just weren'tdropping. Interesting matchup against CP3 coming up.

Wow, Jennings' interview on PTI was VERY impressive.

He sounds like he has his head on straight and has some good people around him.

Dude gave all the right answers. Talking about working out 5 hrs a day, playing hard defence, feeling like he hasn't proven anything yet and how he'drather have 5 rings than 2 MVPs (Kerr vs. Nash).

He said he drives a Ford Edge and how he's trying to be conservative with his money. It probably has to do more with living in Milwaukee than anythingelse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Wow, Jennings' interview on PTI was VERY impressive.

He sounds like he has his head on straight and has some good people around him.

Dude gave all the right answers. Talking about working out 5 hrs a day, playing hard defence, feeling like he hasn't proven anything yet and how he'd rather have 5 rings than 2 MVPs (Kerr vs. Nash).

He said he drives a Ford Edge and how he's trying to be conservative with his money. It probably has to do more with living in Milwaukee than anything else
laugh.gif

Basically.

Great Interview, mentally love his focus.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
Owned Nash!...said I'm a winner
laugh.gif
did he say he'd rather have Steve Kerr's career over Nash(just twitter searched it)???
Kornheiser: "Would you rather have Steve Kerr's career and 5 rings or Steve Nash's career and 2 MVPs?"

Jennings: "I want those 5 rings man. I'm a winner."

I wouldn't read too much into the answer. Every single player in the league (including Nash) would've given the same politically correct response. Theonly person I've ever heard say they'd rather have a HOF career and no ring over an average career with multiple rings is Charles Barkley
laugh.gif

wow. hearing that, ive been completely wrong.
i always that his maturity and selfishness has been his biggest problems, but it looks like hes def. a lot more mature.

a ford edge though? i mean, being conservative with money is good, but you cant be rolling around in a ford edge..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its a good sign though. and people were talking about he was better off going to college taking those 1 year classes instead? i dont blame ya though. most ofus were all wrong about him.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
No one give a *$++ about the bucks, they *$++ w/ Brandon Jennings.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here. All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
No one give a +%*+ about the bucks, the +%*+ w/ Brandon Jennings.
laugh.gif
@ dude thinking that a Bucks bandwagon exists.

His rookie season aint even a quarter of the way done yet but word up, from what Ive seen (and heard) since the season started...

BJ,

I was wrong bruh. I admit it.

I was in the Knicks thread around draft time, talkin bout I hope we get Steph or Flynn, maybe even Hill, but that I wasnt too crazy bout Jennings.

Well its only been a short time, but in that short time dude has impressed on the court more than any other (rookie), and appears to be sayin and doin theright things.

The talent was there, I never debated that. Saw dude in person at the JB Classic and he put it down, but I still had my concerns.

Big ups to Jennings for proving the doubters wrong, thus far, myself included.

No one give a +%*+ about the bucks, the +%*+ w/ Brandon Jennings.
Exactly.

__s haven't cared for the Bucks since the Cassell/Ray/Big Dog/Tim Thomas years.
laugh.gif

No one give a *$++ about the bucks, they *$++ w/ Brandon Jennings.

Truth.
laugh.gif

No on really gives a crap about the bucks. I'm just a Brandon Jennings fan
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom