The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

bjennings.jpg

smh.gif
at E putting him on blast like that
laugh.gif

oh and...
[h2]Brandon Jennings On 'race of women I mess with'[/h2]
Posted by Brooks on Dec. 09, 2009, 4:22pm

Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks calls himself 'Yung Buck' on Twitter so I suppose it's no wonder that today he was contemplating the race of women he dates. Some excerpts:

Imma change my race of women I mess with.

I like white girls, light skin, asian girls, thai girls, now.

Before you react, there's more after the jump.
Man Jo I like all type. Of women. God made beautiful women

(true story) all my life I only dated black girls. Nothing against any other race. I love that black women are Strong!

The last two comments came after Jennings' initial Tweets (above the jump). His subsequent notation of only dating black women to this point in his life sounds like he was backpedaling after some of his black female followers put him on blast.

In the aftermath of Tiger Woods' string of barbie-esque bimbos, the timing of those first two Tweets couldn't have been worse for Jennings. But he quickly attempted to make amends with his followers.

Buck is indeed 'yung'. But he's learning.

BJ needs to start posting on NT again because these are missed opportunities for lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Damn I like the cover. Weird to see a milwaukee player on a cover of a magazine.
Word, and those Under Armour kicks don't look bad, to boot. I just hope they feel better and are more functional than those wretched runningand training shoes they put out last year.
smh.gif

somebody actually bumped this?
[h3](Will Be Updated Regularly)[/h3]
I'll contribute..

Last 28 games (70% of his year) :

33% shooting, from the floor.

The month of January: 29%

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'll contribute..

Last 28 games (70% of his year) :

33% shooting, from the floor.

The month of January: 29%

roll.gif
looks like he's patterning his fg% after someone else.

4qlwnt.gif

is assists are up tho....dude is putting up 7-8 dimes everytime I check his boxscore.

And he really doesnt take that many bad shots. He just aint hitting, and a few of those shots are bailouts where he gets the ball back with 5 seconds left andhas to make a play.

You just had to be a fool if you thought he was gonna keep those numbers up. He was shooting 60% from the field and 50% from 3. That was ridiculous.

anyone in nyc going to the bucks knicks game this friday night at the garden?  brandon can you hook up any tickets?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom